Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Globetrotter

Bless her, she's having problems juggling all the feelings that come from 2 small children and herself. All those stories over Feelings! Not about actual problems like not knowing where next meal is gonna come from, how next months rent or mortgage is gonna get paid or about problems going on in the workplace and ppls everyday concerns of jiggling home, kids and work.

I dont mean to disregard 'feelings' but its not even something she needs to sit and fester about cos she's got 3-6 hours of freedom before those inconveniences return and cause her maternal rage to build up for the next week again 🙈🤣

Reactions: 15

WhatABore

VIP Member
Another day at being a shit parent I see.
WTF is wrong with her - how is everything so difficult and such a drama ?
It's concerning how little patience she has and how often she refers to herself as "Not being a nice Mum"
I can't imagine how awful she must be if she describes herself as that.

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
Awww feebs getting all sentimental regarding Jim tonight - must be her turn to get some this week not Alan 🤮

However the throwback pic of them - Herbert is the spitting image of a smarmy looking jim.

• Haha

Lurkerlurker2019

Chatty Member
I once played Holy hell with my FIL for giving my daughter whole Grapes. He didn't understand why I was so cross. I told him that if he can't take the safety of my daughter seriously, then he would no longer be allowed to watch her.
That was a lack of education. Feebs has no excuse. She has been told time and time again by people just how dangerous it is, and refuses to ignore the dangers. That's negligent.
During my nurse training, I spent some time in Children's intensive care. These things CAN and DO happen. Seeing a child going through CPR, intubation, trauma etc is the most disturbing thing. I can't fathom how you would still be willing to take that risk. She is a shit parent. No ifs or buts.

• Heart

Drflex

Maybe I’m a bad mum but my 2&3 year old eat full grapes with me. They don’t at school or have them away from me but with me they do. I see it as learning. A weaning account I follow says it’s good to encourage them to learn this skill. Each to their own I guess and like I say they only have them with me and dad cos they are supervised
the weaning account you follow should be shut down. Please please don’t feed your 2&3 year old in cut grapes, there is no skill to be learned. You’re literally dicing with death every time, that may sound dramatic to you but it’s really not. If something happened to your child you would never forgive yourself, it takes seconds so please re think this

• Heart

Bex1504

Where I'm from a little boy died from eating a whole grape from the pizza hut buffet. No one in the restaurant could get it out. So sad. I'd personally put safety over any sort of skill learning (I don't think it's a skill, but if it was I wouldn't care if they never did if it they were safe).

• Sad

Wophie

VIP Member
Yet she still had the heated airer on all night so why bother putting stuff out to dry if you’re going to use that?
Because she's playing poverty roleplay. If she was actually hard up for cash and really had to watch her energy usage this year she wouldn't have a heated airer on all night or put a wash on for about 8 items. She probably wouldn't be having Sunday roast either (this is something we've cut right back on this year as can't justify the oven being on for 2 hours)

bracket:bracket

I’m (allegedly) the same age as her and I can’t think of anything more boring to post on my social media than this shit.
She just has no lane to stay in does she, wants to try and be relatable but she comes across as a boring, privileged but trying to make out she needs to save money. Who is he appealing to?!
lol she’s been driving me insane week.

You can see the angle she’s aiming for but she’s missing it painfully. People who are actually struggling can’t just drop £300(?) plus on new gadgets to dry their clothes.

Her obsessions are always stupid but this one is one of the most tone deaf/eye rolly (and boring 😂) ones to date!! Winter outfit reels please!

• Haha

Globetrotter

That poor kid- she was enjoying the playdough activity til she looked up and saw phone in feebs hand then she stopped - she's not a damn puppet performing for you! Have some quality 1 on 1 time with her without insta gratification ffs

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Was going to say this, she’s fucked up with the times 6.30 is a reasonable time for kids that age to be up if she went by how she felt rather than what the clock said after it changed.
How can she get back in bed and leave a 5 and 3 year old to their own devices.
Also, am I the only toddler mum who would never leave her 2.5 year old unsupervised when eating snacks? Choking is literally silent and can happen in 30 seconds she would have no clue. I know I'm always banging on about choking hazards on this thread but her 'don't care' attitude baffles me every time. Why have kids if you cant do the simplest of things to keep them alive?
Lucky Jim, he's got an extra hour of passionate love making with Alan last night😏

Wophie

VIP Member
Anyone noticed she's shared a fair few passive aggressive posts about dads looking after kids in the past week? Trouble between her and Jimbo?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw her story about keeping the delivery driver waiting while she unpacked the shopping…I take my shopping bags to the door and pack them from the crates - I pretend I’m in Aldi so I pack in record time but it’s better than leaving the driver at the door in the cold (especially if I have to remember to press record for an IG video 🙄)
I’m not being funny but her doing that is just plain rude. These drivers are usually really busy people and don’t get a lot of time between deliveries for people to fart arse about filming themselves. But then again she’s never had a real job so wouldn’t grasp the concept of people having JOBS. She can’t even do her job of being a homemaker properly. The place is a dump. SLOB.

francesthemute

What gets me is the complete contrast between the raging, I can’t cope posts and the happy, bright eyed ads. She’s a psychopath.
You’ve hit the nail on the head here.

Which version of Phoebe does she expect us to believe?

The content of the ads is always at odds with her posts and stories too. Meaningful mealtimes together? When? Self-care, hygiene? No. Skin care? Another no.

Full of shit

Mancnet

VIP Member
Yeah come on be fair, there is no way the lazy lump can push a trolley full of her afternoon snacks… especially with her arthritis/adhd/whatever she’s diagnosed herself with this week…. 🙄

• Haha

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
Why does she literally over complicate life? Just have a day out and fucking move on. Everything has to be over analysed to within an inch of its life. Imagine living with her 🤬
Just eat your "wagas" 😩 and fuck off

Not a single mate to go to Leeds with. You could almost feel sorry for her. Almost.

Last edited:
  • Haha

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
Nice to see her saving money tips are working… £664 per month even with submitting meter readings wow. Those nights away Jim is having is draining the electric for the car 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

Lauz2427

VIP Member
What the fuck does she think she can help anyone with?!
She is the last person I’d go to for any advice on anything. She doesn’t work, has no hygiene standards, treats her kids like shit daily, has absolutely no fashion sense or knows what would suit her, gives up dogs and chickens because they’re too hard work, lives in a big cluttered damp house. There’s not a single thing I think she could help with

Maybe I’m a bad mum but my 2&3 year old eat full grapes with me. They don’t at school or have them away from me but with me they do. I see it as learning. A weaning account I follow says it’s good to encourage them to learn this skill. Each to their own I guess and like I say they only have them with me and dad cos they are supervised
Supervised or not though they can still choke. I’d be tempted to unfollow the weaning account that suggests otherwise!