Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Just a casual £64 spent on Very Merry Munch! Which like others have said she will make her way through before December and have to buy again!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Not sure about you but I cannot wait for Feebs to dictate to us plebs what we should putting in boxes for our kids to open on 1 December. She’s such a guru, I can’t do Christmas without all her relatable tips…

• Haha

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
Yeah I thought this the other week when they had his mum over for dinner. They seem to hang out with her and Mick's dad and that's it. Don't they have other couple friends to hang out? That's quite telling really isn't it?
They’re not in a relationship, they’re just cohabiting really aren’t they.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Imagine being this pissed off and angsty because your daughter wants to buy a toy, a perfectly normal thing to do?! She’s such a nasty old ginger cunt
Listen you big Tudor monstrosity, if she wants to spend HER pocket money on something that makes HER happy then let her do it.

Fungal twat.

• Haha

MrsB76

Chatty Member
We all know those biscuits will not make it to Christmas. She’ll be having a box a day as an afternoon snack
Didn’t she do that with the teachers gifts last Christmas? She ate them and had to buy them again?!

• Haha

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Considering she was losing weight last week and showing everything she's been eating, she didn't mention the takeaway that included that garlic bread. Not like old feebs to have leftovers so must have been a massive order!

JSquared

VIP Member
Why do SO many of these ‘influencers’ seem to think good content is slagging off their kids? Being_ribbon is another.
Me and my partner want kids, after a couple of losses, but some posts I see really make me worry I’m going to hate the little ones we are praying for?!

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
There's noooo way she wouldn't love to get married and post her smug face all over Instagram for everyone to see. Absolutely no way. She'd love it.

• Haha