Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

francesthemute

Thread title suggestion:

Phoebe Court #24 the mystery of why anyone follows this bitch continues

Probably not allowed 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Sparkle87

VIP Member
It’s not even December yet and she’s having a cheeseboard every fucking night by the sounds of it

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
So they don't have money to fix a leak up near where Vesper sleeps. But have money do up the living room and buy new sofas?

• Sad
  • Wow

Twofor

Why do the texts between Henry and Jumbo give off the vibe like the ones that are read out in court during trials. The moaning about the children, she’s shown screenshots a few times now.

• Sad

WhatABore

VIP Member
When's she going to realise its just anger? Not maternal rage?
It wasn't maternal rage when she got angry at the woman in Primark for not refunding her when she didn't have her reciept is it?

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
I don't get it, do people cook different food to their children and eat at different times? I'd understand if Jim was a shift worker getting home really late, but he works 9-5 so wtf?? We always sit down together as a family, chat about our day, involve my son, it encourages him to eat, it's a lovely bonding family time plus... Fuck cooking 2 different different dinners every night?!
You know Pheebs, for any other mum, seeing their kids excited and happy faces with their little toys they just bough with their own little money would bring nothing but joy and happiness...but all you see is the negatives, and you feel rage and anger, what is wrong with you??

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
Just a casual £64 spent on Very Merry Munch! Which like others have said she will make her way through before December and have to buy again!
Give her a break will you. It’s taken her a FULL WEEK to come around around half term. Who’d begrudge her a tin of biscuits or 6?

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
Bet she's had the cleaner in so took the chance to show it off.

She's shown the house many times before and most rooms have been an absolute state.

At least she's finally acknowledged the Annexe 😂

And the guest bedroom isn't a guest bedroom. It's basically her room. Which is why Vesper went upstairs 🤷🏻‍♀️ thats the bed she's always in because Vesper gets in with Jim

Lurkerlurker2019

Chatty Member
I've known of Feebs for a long time but don't follow her, or actively post on this thread, so I thought I'd treat myself and read the wiki.

WTF is with her feet?! 🤢🤮 I need to clean my eyes out with bleach after that fucking monstrosity. Feet are horrid at the best of times but Jesus christ - that's something else.

• Haha

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
I recently saved my 6 year old daughters life on our kitchen floor after she choked. I’m not even exaggerating when I say it was one of the most horrendous things I’ve ever dealt with (and I’m a nurse!).

CUT UP GRAPES AND OLIVES FOR YOUR CHILDREN YOU LAZY FAT FUCK! 🤬🤬🤬

They are big enough to block your child’s WHOLE airway! 😭

View attachment 1754732
I was thinking exactly this, this weekend we went for a birthday party, and a little boy choked on grapes that were cut up, but he shoved like 5 down at once. He wasn't even my kid but the pure terror and fear I felt as he was turning blue and his mum's desperate cries for help will haunt me for life. Luckily after dad doing Heimlich on him he coughed them up, but I don't think I will be giving grapes to my son for a long time, not even cut up. She is a fucking moron and she shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

MrsB76

Chatty Member
How is her house always in such a ‘permanent sense of chaos’? What does she do when the kids are in school / nursery? I also have two kids - youngest started Nursery this September and my house & mind has never been so organised and ‘clean’. Surely she has time to organise the house AND also spend some time on herself to sort out her health.

I actually know the answer to my original question - it’s because she’s a lazy entitled Tudor.

• Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
Gutted I never saw her yesterday! I am picturing her stomping round the markets with that green dress wafting open, bra fully on show, in her DMs chomping on a sausage while Jim tries his best to pretend he doesn’t know her 😂

• Haha
How is she always having to do massive tidies and declutters - I’m baffled honestly. Don’t most people do this as they go around A FULL TIME job. If I was Jimbo I’d be mightily pissed coming home from work to that 😡 but seeing that she’s been merrily filming every minutae of life!

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
That is not normal Feebs. If you, at a point of injury, feel anything but worry and concern and empathy for your child, especially if it's RAGE... THAT.IS.NOT.NORMAL!!!
I work for 111 and let me tell you if a mum called up with an injury to a toddler and expressed they feel 'rage' towards said injured toddler, that would be a straight up safeguarding referral no question about it. She is definitely way to comfortable sharing how much she hates those kids (not to mention the dangerous living conditions and care free attitude towards motherhood) she needs to be careful she doesn't get reported by someone 🤦🏼‍♀️