Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Globetrotter

Problem is its not normalising anybody really cos its only feebs whose in such a state! 🤣 I'm carry too many lbs at the min (though I've lost -3.5stone over last 5 months, cos I had a sit down with myself and realised my kids mean too much to me for me to feel shit all the time!) but I have nice hair, I have one ordinary sized forehead, I don't have my lashes or nails done cos my normal ones are perfectly fine, I find the time to shave my underarms and legs regularly and my feet are beautifully smooth! I think there are more people like me out there that are just a little cuddly after pregnancies/ lockdown than there are of feebs who just completely disregards every aspect of her health and hygiene, even though she has more free time than any of us put together!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

neverbeeninfluenced

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched a peppa pig episode. Basically, daddy pig bragged about being able to do a fun run, ate all the slag bol and then couldn’t run because he’s a fat fuck. Made me think of Feebs

• Haha

struggs123

Chatty Member
Her account is such a mess no wonder she has such low engagement. Most people following are due to her slimming world days but she doesn't do anything around anything that resembles healthy eating. She's cosplaying being poor for likes and sponsors, so clueless she doesn't realise people who are genuinely struggling can't afford a few hundred on something. I don't want to judge her parenting but judging what she posts where she just can't be bothered surely no one is following her for parenting inspiration. How she gets any deals still is baffling, like her tesco posts when she bangs on about doing her shopping other places, and the make up one!

If she genuinely thinks she has ADHD she would be better off spending money on being assessed rather than useless tat.

• Heart

WhatABore

VIP Member
"I wasn't a nice Mum yesterday"

Is she ever?
I can't even imagine how horrible she must be? The amount she openly talks about not being nice to her kids and her 'rage'.
If that's what she posts on social media, what's she like away from it?

cantinfluenceme

So she's told 90k strangers about a pain in her neck but hadn't told her partner?? I think that tells us all we need to know about their relationship. Would love to get some good tea from someone local or who knows Jim from work to see what they're really like as a couple! He's out alllll the time too..

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
I don’t get her, wanting to buy MAC lipstick yet 99% of the time she barely even brushes her hair or teeth? She looks like a potato most of the time, yet is wanting to buy expensive lipstick? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

hannahsaurusrex

I’m not a teacher. But my sister is. She mocks the over givers!! It has no effect on the kids. She thinks the parents are a bit sad!! Don’t stress. my sister gets so much stuff she doesn’t remember who gives what and who gives nothing. I asked what she appreciates and she said just the child. She’s Head of infants.
Of course Mick was going to go all out for gifts! The teachers will look at the hampers and be like ‘oh that MUST be from Vesper’s mum’…everything about her is just ott- her smugness, showing off, kids names, meal sizes, forehead…

• Haha

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
I had to really stop myself replying to the decompressing story. Try having a “morning” with your child, then a tearful nursery drop off then actually going to a 10 hour shift at work. Not sitting on your arse dicking about on the internet!
Herbert doesn’t need to go to nursery, he obviously hates it, she really dislikes them kids. They are such an inconvenience to her, how long before they start to feel that if they don’t already!

• Heart

WhatABore

VIP Member
Makes you realise how high and constant they always had the heating on before when she was always at home in a vest top and shorts in the middle of winter!

"I wanted to see if there were some natural ways I could support my body"

Yeah... Lose weight 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
When has she ever ever listened to advice from health professionals though? She’ll still think she’s the exception to the rule.

Also she's just so abjectly lazy that I really can't see her ever doing it again. She doesn't work, yet her life is so hard. She's never worked at anything.

Kids get up at night? feed them, let them in your bed.
Kid won't sit in a restaurant? Takes million things out to distract them.
Dogs need walking? Get rid.
Chickens need cleaning? Get rid.
Kid wants to ride a bike. Pay someone to teach them.

Guaranteed she'll be on some kind of easy fix over the next few months. And that fitness guy will never be heard of again.

Mancnet

VIP Member
I don’t understand where all this stuff and mess keeps coming from. She shows a clean dining room table and within a day it’s packed full of crap again. Is she buying all this rubbish or just moving piles of it around the house? I thought she’d cleared the house out when she took her life size cut out to the tip?!

She just epitomises filth and dirt to me. I reckon her and that house stinks.

JSquared

VIP Member
So she’s basically been chosen to be the ‘token fat girl’ between two slim ones. Not sure that’s a compliment Feebs!

• Haha

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Honestly where does she get this confidence from?! Those pants are absolutely vile, look like something you put on a toddler! No wonder Jim is off golfing with Alan at every chance he gets when he’s got Feebs at home wearing this sort of thing!!
I just thank the tudor Gods that she wasn’t modelling her new black Lacey number 😬 but then there is still time yet for it to make an appearance on the gram 😩

• Haha

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
To do list: slap a tit on a table and write a fake card, wait in car for the two hours your first born is in a show, foist off rancid bakeware to peasants, share one of history's most unpleasant ad-campaigns with your tits round your gunt... no wonder she was stressed this week. You got this mama!

• Haha

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
Nasty cow!! Poor kid must’ve really hurt himself. Sorry that’s her maternal rage seeping through!!!
So child behaves like a child and the tudor thundercunt loses the rag. Wait until they're teenagers and tell her to fuck off. We all know vesper is thinking it already 😅