Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

walterisback

Chatty Member
The difference in colour between the top and bottoms. Those pants are stretched as far as they will go.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Mancnet

VIP Member
I may go to hell but everytime I see her I just can’t believe how hideous she is

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Aw, he's only a little kid! It's not his fault his mother plasters him all over social media.

And this is why 'influencers' shouldn't post everything about their children. They don't have their consent (how could they) to share their entire lives with the public. It's such poor parenting.
This is it isn't it. I couldn't be an influencer because it's not a real job, but if I was I would MAYBE be able to handle people talking shit about me, but to see people saying horrible things about my child?? And being okay with it because they bring in the money??? Naaaah no chance. The moment someone mentioned my child that would be it for me (I mean I would never exploit them like these idiots do but you get my point). They love to pretend they are the victim of 'abuse' by 'trolls' but they can't face up to the fact that they are the one putting their innocent children up for it, willingly. It's absolutely devastating to think about, these children are going to grow up and read all these horrible things about themselves and know their parents did nothing to protect them 😔

• Heart

Skye green

Chatty Member
“ I wasn’t a nice mum yesterday but I hope they like me enough to spend time with me when they’re teenagers”

She needs to get off instagram. Stop giving parenting advice and get advice on how to improve her own parenting

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I think she is trying to get pregnant again so she can get her crusty tits out again and start with the boobin

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
How she has the front to say she has a hard life is beyond me. She has no job. All she needs to do is take her two little sh*ts to school in the morning then back home in the afternoon. The rest of the day she reels away and then a fridge picnic for tea

• Heart

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
Came on to say that the kids seem to eat leftover freezer food and her and Jim have a proper freshly cooked dinner every night.

Mancnet

VIP Member
What on earth has she bought a sports bra for? Is she planning on filming herself lying the floor pretending to do more workouts?!

• Haha

Stimpii

VIP Member
Jim might be having an extra hour in bed but we all know he isn’t spending it sleeping 😂😂

• Haha