Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

C0ffeekid

He was really poorly just over 48 hours ago and both of his parents swanned off for a weekend leaving him with whoever 'babysitter' is (I assumed they'd stay with a grandparent but the fact she referred to babysitter makes me wonder). But then with how much she's "not been a nice mum" recently maybe the kids were happy for a break?

Also poor shrub could be hungry? Once again she delivered a shitty picky tea instead of an actual meal because she couldn't be arsed - but it's okay coz there's a reel telling her that she's still a good mum if she's not cooking them a meal everyday 🙄

Reactions: 25

Lurkerlurker2019

It’s not like she has a full day at work after an early start with her toddler? She can do the school run and do nothing all day, maybe even have a nap! How would she cope with a real job and parenting!!? Wake up Pheebs and smell the privilege you have!
I have a 3 year old bad sleeper and did a 13.5 hour nursing shift today on a manically understaffed ward. She can go fuck herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
A quick wipe with a makeup wipe is all it takes fucking hell the state of it

View attachment 1656775
I don’t really believe her narrative that she’s peddled for ages, of there’s no time as a parent. There is and she’s just bone idle. It’s definitely challenging and time flies by and can leave you on a spin of thinking god knows how I’m going to fit everything in, but prioritise everything. Ultimately though when you’re in a privileged position of being a two adult household with access to money and family childcare, then she’s full of bullshit.
She claims to never have time for many of the things that she really should be doing, but wastes plenty time fucking about the shops, spas, taking photos of her crying and so on and on. It’s choice, she chooses what’s important to her and that’s not playing with her kids and just being in the moment or multi tasking whilst the kids are playing and she can scoot round and do the housework. She’s an absolute skank that uses Instagram as a place to try and justify her laziness. Instead of taking that photo she could have sorted herself out, but no it’s the look at me I don’t have time. Get a grip Phoebe you absolute fuckwit.

• Heart

Becclo44

VIP Member
she ‘couldn’t work out how to get V into school’? Fucking hell. Actually feel sorry for her at this stage to be honest. Her reactions to normal everyday life/parenting aren’t normal.

Donz135

She shouldn't have had kids, she cleary hates them. Imagine being pissed off watching your small child get excited spending her money on toys because shes not choosing what you want her too 😒 poor V having that misrable tudor as your mother! Honestly she rages me, and dont even get me started on the dinner she feeds them, compared to hers and jimnob! Poor kids. Shes a good influencer tho as shes influenced me not to look to her as a role model to raising children, basically what ever feebs does and says, do the opposite.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
Am i the only one that thinks a spice advent calander is a bit crap? You'd open them each day then put them straight on a shelf where they'd gather dust for years

• Haha

Jemi85

VIP Member
I recently saved my 6 year old daughters life on our kitchen floor after she choked. I’m not even exaggerating when I say it was one of the most horrendous things I’ve ever dealt with (and I’m a nurse!).

CUT UP GRAPES AND OLIVES FOR YOUR CHILDREN YOU LAZY FAT FUCK! 🤬🤬🤬

They are big enough to block your child’s WHOLE airway! 😭

AAFF89C3-9CAF-4A48-95E3-5F5DF38AF32A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
So I have a dehumidifier- bought one a few years ago after a frozen pipe burst in our garage and soaked all out expensive camping gear. We thought it was worth ago as the excess on our insurance was around the same price as buying one and if it worked our renewal prices wouldn’t go up - anyway it worked.
So I have been intrigued by her stories as to if it would be beneficial to use as I already have one - however what she doesn’t seem to take in consideration (apart from most people not able to just pay the massive expense up front) that even us already with dehumidifiers is that I haven’t got a spare small room to put all my washing in. People don’t have lots of random rooms they don’t use - each room in my house is either used by a child or the family. She is so out of touch with society it’s unreal.

Jemi85

VIP Member
It’s not like she has a full day at work after an early start with her toddler? She can do the school run and do nothing all day, maybe even have a nap! How would she cope with a real job and parenting!!? Wake up Pheebs and smell the privilege you have!
I went through a phase of my then 2 year old daughter waking up at 5am for about 10 months, which meant I was up for work 4 hours before I even started. My other daughter was 4 at the time, and do you know what I did? I went to bed earlier the night before in anticipation of it! I didn’t feel rage whatsoever. I also got both of my children up, fed, dressed and out of the door by 8.20am to drop them at nursery before I then went on to a full day at work, because my husband left the house each day at 6am for a 12 hour shift starting at 7am. I then did SOLO bedtimes EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, Feebs. Just imagine 🤯

The problem with this heffalump is that she resents her kids because her life has changed. She wants everything on her own terms. She wants to be able to stay up until midnight watching shite. She wants to do what she wants to do, when SHE wants to do it.

Newsflash ginger minge… when you have kids YOU adapt YOUR life and routine to suit THEM. The sooner you do that, the next part of your life begins.

This too shall pass mama 🙄

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
I disagree with these insta huns talking shit online about their kids as much as I do people on here. Stop talking shit about children's abilities. Poor girl is only 5 and she’s already got an internet footprint of her mother and strangers that slag her off. Fucking shameful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Sparkle87

VIP Member
What did SHE choose plastic shit? How about golden boy ?? His is still plastic shit also 🙄 she hates V doesn’t she ! And why is she always eating so late when she doesn’t have a job and stays at home all day the lazy cow

Reactions: 22