Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
For someone who spends an obscene amount of money on hello fresh, Tesco, takeaways you'd think she would just buy the kids a hotdog at flamingo land ffs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Mancnet

VIP Member
How many people is she buying for? Maybe a better thing is this financial climate would be to encourage people not to buy presents for the sake of buying creating a cycle of then having to buy back. Yet again she’s trying to position herself as a money saving guru but then splurges on unnecessary shit
We all know those biscuits will not make it to Christmas. She’ll be having a box a day as an afternoon snack

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Maybe I’m a bad mum but my 2&3 year old eat full grapes with me. They don’t at school or have them away from me but with me they do. I see it as learning. A weaning account I follow says it’s good to encourage them to learn this skill. Each to their own I guess and like I say they only have them with me and dad cos they are supervised
You are definitely not a bad mum, but please don't listen to advice from an insta 'weaning expert'. If you want to learn more, please speak to an a&e nurse or Dr, they will soon tell you how ridiculous that advice is. A grown ass person can choke on a grape, it's not a skill, it's pure luck. As someone else said, it's the perfect shape and size to get lodged into an airway, and once it does, it's very difficult to remove as the peel stucks to it. If you can't dislodge it, you have to call an ambulance. By the time they get there your little ones heart would have stopped due to the lack of oxygen, so you will have to perform CPR and hear your kids ribs break as you pump their chest. If paramedics can't remove grape, they will get rushed to hospital, where they have 3 options: try to push grape to the side of the airway to get some air in, try to suck it out, and as a last resort, literally cut your kid's throat. If this doesn't sound like something you want to go through with your children, I suggest you cut the grape in quarters.
Sorry to be graphic, but I don't agree that playing with your kids life should be a 'parental choice' and I hope I made you think twice. And also, please please unfollow that account, they need to be shut down, as they could literally be responsible for children's death.

• Heart

francesthemute

AND

She always, always, always without fail, validates her feelings as soon as she’s said anything that even hints towards not being the best mother in the world.

The Dunning-Kruger effect here is insane.

Has stifled any actual self-realisation she has that she might need to work on her parenting skills with memes that validate her dislike of parenting and her inner need to be told she’s awesome.

THAT’S why she posts on instagram.

Likes or it didn’t happen, or matter.

Likes from strangers, comments telling her she is admired, for what?

That matters to her so much more than the validation of just quietly getting on with it, meeting her children’s needs throughout the day and honouring them.

• Heart

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
Imagine being this pissed off and angsty because your daughter wants to buy a toy, a perfectly normal thing to do?! She’s such a nasty old ginger cunt
How can she even say this and not realise how ironic she’s being. She is the queen of waste and buying tat and she’s not 5 years old! There’s nothing wrong with a child of that age being drawn to plastic crap. It’s bright and bold and that’s why they make it like that because kids brains are wired that way.
She has a lot of anger and control issues doesn’t she. She dresses like a cabbage patch doll and Jim tells her he doesn’t find it attractive but that doesn’t stop her, so why does she have to hate what her kids like so much and control that. Jim likely feels exactly like she does with the kids, every time she’s pulling out mr tumbles clown outfit or dungarees out the wardrobe and blobbing about.
Poor vesper ☹ It absolutely rips at my heart when I see a photo like that where there’s clearly a child so excited to be amongst all those toys and getting to choose something to take home. And crabbit patch doll is stood behind her bullying her fucking child on the internet. She doesn’t deserve kids.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
Nasty cow!! Poor kid must’ve really hurt himself. Sorry that’s her maternal rage seeping through!!!
Pure anger issues, not "maternal rage", she tries to be all mother earth and in reality if she was from a poor area it would be seen as an issue/concern. No HV checks, not seeing the point in homework, anger issues towards the kids, no child safety in the house etc

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
If I had to see it, I'm bloody well making sure you lot have to see it too!! Moose hoof is about to bust outta those jeans!
Screenshot_20221022_094457_resized.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Joeyjojo

Did she really show us how to put some pasta and some hot dogs in a flask 😅😂

What happened to the gym app 🥹
Where are the autumn fashion reels
Do the tog24 coats fit yet
What did she eat the chickens with? Chips or rice
How is the shady boarder doing 😭😂

Tonight I seem to have so many questions!!! I hope I don’t dream about her!

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I can’t lie, I spent wayyyyyy too long wondering who the J and P were (initials on the wall) because I thought his name was Alan and her name was Feebs 🤦🏻‍♀️

It’s because I have too many family logistics and commitments to sort out 😩

• Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
And daft thing is that she has time to be healthy. She doesn’t work. Both kids are out of the house in the day. She can actually do a healthy shop, money is no object, meal plan, prepare healthy meals and fit in some exercise.

I wish I had her privilege. This should be a wake up call but it won’t be. She’ll somehow buy her way back to health as she certainly won’t put any effort in.

• Heart

swipe_up

VIP Member
6AEAACC4-9847-453C-8769-2DBDBA77AF0E.png
Legit looks like a 3D baby scan stuck to her leg, you can see the head and the two hands, just me? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Gossip101xoxo

Tuff tray for a Christmas present…..I know it’s something you can use a fair bit but the magic of Christmas oh santa has brought this tray for you 🥴 maybe it’s just me but what a shit present.
This is the woman that bought vesper chicken coasters for her birthday 😂 the woman is batshit

• Haha

swipe_up

VIP Member
F122217F-258F-4D08-B38C-6BE2B5164CC3.png
This was my face when I saw the pants pics.

Fuck me they turned my stomach as much as her feet!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

MrsB76

Chatty Member
With relation to the rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis (I’ll let you ladies make the amusing comments) and her still struggling with the motivation to lose weight, I just don’t get it. What other reason can be more important than your health!

speaking as someone who has struggled with weight since I was a child, I know how hard it is to find the motivation and discipline to lose weight. It’s bloody hard. About 5 years ago, I was diagnosed with a heart condition that obviously losing weight would help with. I lost weight by eating healthy, started running and I now run 6Km several times a week. I’m a healthy weight and I have not been on meds for 3 years.

I felt the need to share my story because I didn’t want to seem like a cold hearted cow who has never struggled with weight and health. And also because im very proud of how I turned my life around.

I really hope Feebs sorts her shit out.

• Heart

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
I can't imagine it will be easy when the kids are teenagers and they're stuck in Pickering with nothing to do and no train to any major city, other than getting the bus to the bright lights of Malton
That’ll be the least of their worries when they see the digital footprint mummy has left for them…