Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RA is diagnosed in the UK by a consultant, a GP can do some mobility type checks and tests and take into account other symptoms, but due to the nature of it they don't diagnose albeit they may suggest I think you might have x. If she has managed to see a GP, be referred to and see a consultant and get the results back in such a short time frame then I would be really shocked. Not saying she's lying, I'm sure the GP did say she might have it or say it seems that it's caused by this, and although shouldn't judge as can't always tell what someone is going through, RA can be really debilitating and it feels like this is just her new ADHD to excuse being unorganised but this time to not being active. Again not wanting to minimise the condition or suggest everyone who has it should be a certain way as can't always tell and everyone is different, but going by her track record...

Realistically if she does or doesn't or might have losing weight will absolutely and categorically do wonders for her knees. As has been said she has the luxury of time, she can afford the gym or a swim she could go whenever herb is in childcare or in the evenings when Jim is back- it would be some 'me time' she harps on about needing as well. She does probably need some sort of therapy in regard to her eating as it's evidently disordered.
When I got my diagnosis, the gp requested repeat bloods.
I had to have 3 lots of bloods, 2 months apart for each to measure the rheumatoid factor.
At the same time, I got referred to a rheumatologist, which the waiting list alone for that was 6 months.

As you say, the doctor alone would not diagnose it. That's what the rheumatologist is for.

Before officially diagnosing it, they also sent me for both an xray and mri.

I also have to have repeat blood tests every 2 months with it continuously.

She got an apparent diagnosis very quick from just the GP!

Reactions: 6
Do we really believe she's gone and bought this? The woman who still wears nursing bras?! And that Jim would be impressed? He slags her off for what she wears when she's fully clothed. You know, because he's such a stud 🤦‍🤮
Are these what she's wearing for these photographs tomorrow 👀😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Why is she going on as if she is the first person to save the ‘seasonal’ items she buys to use for the next year? Does everyone not do this? I’m confused!

Reactions: 7
Why is she going on as if she is the first person to save the ‘seasonal’ items she buys to use for the next year? Does everyone not do this? I’m confused!
Can't say I've ever just thrown away seasonal items like that 🤔 they always go back in a box.

Can't say I've ever come across anyone that does throw them away. I didn't know people did throw them and buy new every year 😂

Does she do the same with Christmas decorations too then? 🤔

Reactions: 6
RA is diagnosed in the UK by a consultant, a GP can do some mobility type checks and tests and take into account other symptoms, but due to the nature of it they don't diagnose albeit they may suggest I think you might have x. If she has managed to see a GP, be referred to and see a consultant and get the results back in such a short time frame then I would be really shocked. Not saying she's lying, I'm sure the GP did say she might have it or say it seems that it's caused by this, and although shouldn't judge as can't always tell what someone is going through, RA can be really debilitating and it feels like this is just her new ADHD to excuse being unorganised but this time to not being active. Again not wanting to minimise the condition or suggest everyone who has it should be a certain way as can't always tell and everyone is different, but going by her track record...

Realistically if she does or doesn't or might have losing weight will absolutely and categorically do wonders for her knees. As has been said she has the luxury of time, she can afford the gym or a swim she could go whenever herb is in childcare or in the evenings when Jim is back- it would be some 'me time' she harps on about needing as well. She does probably need some sort of therapy in regard to her eating as it's evidently disordered.
Well said. You’ve worded it much better than I said! 🤣

Lingerie photo shoot for big jimbos Christmas presents on canvases in the snug 🤢 of all the things she wears and buys, the black lacy number is not what I was expecting!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.