Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was going to say this, she’s fucked up with the times 6.30 is a reasonable time for kids that age to be up if she went by how she felt rather than what the clock said after it changed.
How can she get back in bed and leave a 5 and 3 year old to their own devices.
Also, am I the only toddler mum who would never leave her 2.5 year old unsupervised when eating snacks? Choking is literally silent and can happen in 30 seconds she would have no clue. I know I'm always banging on about choking hazards on this thread but her 'don't care' attitude baffles me every time. Why have kids if you cant do the simplest of things to keep them alive?
Lucky Jim, he's got an extra hour of passionate love making with Alan last night😏

Reactions: 15
Also, am I the only toddler mum who would never leave her 2.5 year old unsupervised when eating snacks? Choking is literally silent and can happen in 30 seconds she would have no clue. I know I'm always banging on about choking hazards on this thread but her 'don't care' attitude baffles me every time. Why have kids if you cant do the simplest of things to keep them alive?
Lucky Jim, he's got an extra hour of passionate love making with Alan last night😏
Especially with her lack of safety with what she does and doesn't cut up. Wouldn't surprise me if she's left them downstairs eating whole grapes

Reactions: 5
Jesus I’m disgusted she took herself back off to bed & left her kids downstairs alone. Even if it was for 10 mins! She’s so irresponsible, as another poster said they could have choked on the snacks or hurt themselves (cue the rage)
Some serious safeguarding concerns with her being in charge of those kids!

Reactions: 12
I imagine if something did happen to herbie it would all be vesper’s fault for not watching him. The spoilt big foreheaded brat would never take responsibility for anything!

I’ve just watched a peppa pig episode. Basically, daddy pig bragged about being able to do a fun run, ate all the slag bol and then couldn’t run because he’s a fat duck. Made me think of Feebs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just stumbled across this insta page when I was looking for a different feebs from down south. I could hardly tell that that was this feebs! 🤯😵🙊She clearly didn't take her own advice from first tee-shirt and just went with the advice on the other tees instead. Mind blowing difference

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
For all the bravado she puts on and all the “wear the bikini” “plus size fashion” she must absolutely hate how much weight she’s gained. Not just comparing to her then but after she had Herbie she was still so much slimmer compared to now. She must be binge eating every day to have got so big. I’ve said this before: most of us will have a tipping point when we’ve been pigging out for a while and start to cut back (mine is when size 16 gets a bit snug) what’s hers going to be? Size 30? Is she ever going to even have a proper try at being healthier? She also seemed to take more care of herself back then but now seems proud of being absolutely minging.

Just stumbled across this insta page when I was looking for a different feebs from down south. I could hardly tell that that was this feebs! 🤯😵🙊She clearly didn't take her own advice from first tee-shirt and just went with the advice on the other tees instead. Mind blowing difference
Ahhh the irony of that first one 💀

Reactions: 1
Her latest ad has 27 likes and 1 comment - from her agent. I’m embarrassed for the lazy lump.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve said this before: most of us will have a tipping point when we’ve been pigging out for a while and start to cut back (mine is when size 16 gets a bit snug) what’s hers going to be?
When Jerry Springer hoists her out of her bedroom on a crane!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She had a T shirt range?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The red T’s really bring out her Mick Hucknall likeness 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.