Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't had much to contribute lately via mick and her fuckery, but you guys are still hilarious and my absolute Tattle faves 👍💙🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s just reposted that bloody knife set AGAIN that vesper uses and says ‘I don’t know where Jim got it from just Google …’ now she had shared this knife set LOADS of times before …. Surely you’d think she would just ask her not husband where the frig he bought it from??? I mean I know he’s not home much but surely they must talk sometimes???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s just reposted that bloody knife set AGAIN that vesper uses and says ‘I don’t know where Jim got it from just Google …’ now she had shared this knife set LOADS of times before …. Surely you’d think she would just ask her not husband where the frig he bought it from??? I mean I know he’s not home much but surely they must talk sometimes???
I swear she's posted the actual website before! Or their Instagram at least.

If that was me, and he showed me what he got, my first reaction would be, "Oh that's great, where did you get it from?"

Reactions: 5
I swear she's posted the actual website before! Or their Instagram at least.

If that was me, and he showed me what he got, my first reaction would be, "Oh that's great, where did you get it from?"
she must be fuming as she can’t get any commission from people clicking on the link

Reactions: 9
Jim's out again. Is he ever home?

I don't understand why she doesn't get the kids to tidy up before bed?

Like? A toilet paper just rolled in the hallway?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If it wasn’t for the tattler seeing mick and Jim snogging at that festival (🤢) I would think theyve split and just share a house now. He’s out 3-4 times a week? She made out the other week she’d gone out with her friends one night but if that were true we’d have had an outfit reel so clearly lies.

Reactions: 13
If they got up at half 5 on the clock... That was technically half 6, no? 🤔

Also though, she's gone and got back in bed, and wonders why she comes down to carnage and the kids paint and drawing and whatever everywhere 😂
Was going to say this, she’s fucked up with the times 6.30 is a reasonable time for kids that age to be up if she went by how she felt rather than what the clock said after it changed.
How can she get back in bed and leave a 5 and 3 year old to their own devices.

Reactions: 10
Was going to say this, she’s fucked up with the times 6.30 is a reasonable time for kids that age to be up if she went by how she felt rather than what the clock said after it changed.
How can she get back in bed and leave a 5 and 3 year old to their own devices.
This is what I thought!
I wouldn't complain about a 5 and 2 year old getting up at 6.30!

Reactions: 4
Jim might be having an extra hour in bed but we all know he isn’t spending it sleeping 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.