Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F122217F-258F-4D08-B38C-6BE2B5164CC3.png
This was my face when I saw the pants pics.

duck me they turned my stomach as much as her feet!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Honestly where does she get this confidence from?! Those pants are absolutely vile, look like something you put on a toddler! No wonder Jim is off golfing with Alan at every chance he gets when he’s got Feebs at home wearing this sort of thing!!
I just thank the tudor Gods that she wasn’t modelling her new black Lacey number 😬 but then there is still time yet for it to make an appearance on the gram 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Them pants ain’t pretty and I’m not just saying that because it’s feebs “modelling” them 😂

Reactions: 15
Sorry to break it to you Feebs but sticking your leg out a bit doesn’t make you look slimmer…
She actually adores herself it’s embarrassing really 🤦‍♀️ She needs to be at home trying to shift a few pounds for her health rather than posing in a field in tit underwear

Reactions: 13
The group shot with the men just makes me think of some weird caravan club wife-swapping scenario 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I mean why? I’m embarrassed for her, imagine if she was your sister/in law & you saw that! No wonder Jim’s always off “golfing”

Reactions: 13
I’m all for being confident in the skin you’re in but the state of it and it’s chicken bollock

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.