Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6AEAACC4-9847-453C-8769-2DBDBA77AF0E.png
Legit looks like a 3D baby scan stuck to her leg, you can see the head and the two hands, just me? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
When i saw this I had wondered if she would be diagnosed quicker if she went private? 🤔
First thing I thought after the diagnosis was how’s she swindled that on the NHS so quick.
I've been to the gp today for suspected RA. They've checked me over and taken bloods and said that they'll know more once bloods come back. I presume after that if it's suspected they'll refer me to rheumatology. Maybe she is the same and instead of waiting for a solid diagnosis, has ran with a maybe? Desperate for an excuse for her pain that doesn't blame her weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You know what, if I was doing something like this (I never would) I’d fake tan at the very least! Remember when she fake tanned that ONE time for an #ad? Can’t get over the whole thing.

Reactions: 10
That photo with the blokes in is so awful. Worst undies I've seen! who thought this was a good idea!

Reactions: 8
She seriously pays £59 for a pair of boots for school for a CHILD?!?!? Not even once this is the second pair!!

My kids out grow shoes like no what - no way would I ever pay that much for some school shoes. Or maybe I’m just tight but that’s crazy.

Did make me giggle that the name of the boots have ‘scooter’ in them … scooter boots for scooter 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After the Estrid advert and hairy pit I wouldn’t want to be zooming in too close on these latest shots 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I've been to the gp today for suspected RA. They've checked me over and taken bloods and said that they'll know more once bloods come back. I presume after that if it's suspected they'll refer me to rheumatology. Maybe she is the same and instead of waiting for a solid diagnosis, has ran with a maybe? Desperate for an excuse for her pain that doesn't blame her weight.
Looks like that's exactly what she's done.
She's had no official diagnosis if she hasn't been to the rheumatologist or had xrays ect done yet!

So they've said "It could be"
And she's gone home and said "I've got it"

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Looks like that's exactly what she's done.
She's had no official diagnosis if she hasn't been to the rheumatologist or had xrays ect done yet!

So they've said "It could be"
And she's gone home and said "I've got it"
I'm terrified of having it. I'm only 30 🙈 but I suppose it's just another bow on our feebs' arrow! Arthritis expert 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So she’s basically been chosen to be the ‘token fat girl’ between two slim ones. Not sure that’s a compliment Feebs!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m all for seeing bodies of all shapes & sizes advertising product but please wear clothes that actually fit. She should have sized up in the pants. I also hoped she asked if she could wear that strong girls club t-shirt to wear to advertise another brand cus if I owned that & saw this I would be fuming

Reactions: 12
I’m all for seeing bodies of all shapes & sizes advertising product but please wear clothes that actually fit. She should have sized up in the pants. I also hoped she asked if she could wear that strong girls club t-shirt to wear to advertise another brand cus if I owned that & saw this I would be fuming
Also if you owned the pants business you'd not want other brands on there either. For loads of reasons you'd never let someone wear clearly branded stuff like that for a photoshoot. Who are these people?

Reactions: 8
Oh yeah, I didn’t even think about that! I bet people will be asking where the T-shirt is from not those god awful pants.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.