Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

walterisback

Chatty Member
Manners cost nothing, if someone sent me a message like that the first thing I would do is ask where their bloody manners are!! Shows how full of self-importance she is. She may as well have written “you WILL pick my children up for me, I’m far too busy to put them first right now”
I do get vibes that she’s not functioning well in day to day life and the brusque manner and hoarding tendencies bear this out. I do wonder if Jim just stays with her for the sake of, and to help with the kids but basically has his own life away from her. When she was slim they seemed to have a good social life together but now she only sees other mums and family.

Reactions: 14

Acey678

I'm gonna say it, might offend some people but hey just my opinion....nobody forces you to have kids. I only had one, because I genuinely couldn't cope with another. If I ever got pregnant again I would have an abortion.
Why do people keep having kids then declare to the world they can't cope with said kids.
They didn't ask to be born so stop being such a c**t and deal with your decision.
Some women are addicted to the being pregnant and having attention, giving birth, having a baby and then when the child is a toddler they aren't interested anymore, it's sad.
I moan about my child most days because he's autistic and hard work, but also amazing! I didn't even expect I would have a child with additional needs....but...I moan about bad days to my best friend on a private message, not on the internet for all to see.
Cannot stand these influencers....I'm praying that they just disappear in the new year, can't stand any of them!
Generally a lurker on here but felt the need to reply. I could have written this word for word.

I love my little one to bits but another would have quite literally sent me insane. At almost 5 she still doesn't sleep well, her attitude/mood swings are off the charts and I seriously struggle with my mental health as a result.

I get so much judgement for being "cruel" for not having another.

Reading your post has made me feel a little better to know I'm not the only one who is done after 1!

• Heart

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
I'm gonna say it, might offend some people but hey just my opinion....nobody forces you to have kids. I only had one, because I genuinely couldn't cope with another. If I ever got pregnant again I would have an abortion.
This 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 I’m very much team one & done. My son is very hard work, I find the mood swings hard to deal with but I certainly dont scream & shout at him like Feebs does. I have to drop him off at nursery after some awful mornings & then I go to work & cry 😵💫 she gets to go home & dick about on the internet & play poor!
That photo of her she is actually furious, like wow!! Pure venom in her face.
also palming Vesper off to some random Nana so Herbie can nap 🤔

• Heart

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Nasty cow!! Poor kid must’ve really hurt himself. Sorry that’s her maternal rage seeping through!!!
She needs to go see someone. Fucking 'rage' like wtf. Asif she says this shit out loud to strangers on the Internet aswell. She's fucking VILE. Inside and out 🤮

Sparkle87

VIP Member
If I want help with not brushing my teeth,eating my own body weight in cheese every night or just looking like a potato then I’ll ask you feebs 😑

• Haha

Blondetech

VIP Member
What is this ‘work’ she keeps talking about ?
She hasn’t done a proper days work in bloody years !
Pissing around in your kitchen making shit videos and even worse ‘ads’ is NOT work Mick !

• Haha

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
Why is she queuing for the Tesco Christmas delivery slots? I understand they are for everyone but she is able bodied and unemployed, staying at home all day apart from the school run. I’m sure she has the time and ability to do the shop in store.
I never understand why she gets her shopping delivered. She doesn’t have a job, her kids are out the house most days. She goes to lidl/Aldi/sainsburys for extras & then into Tesco to record ads. Bone idle springs to mind.
I know the Xmas big shop can be stressful AF but she is so lazy getting her food shop delivered. Then again maybe you can only get swan online!

Wophie

VIP Member
Looks like Vesper is putting her foot down and telling Mick she doesn't want her hot dogs in a flask anymore. Poor sod has tortelloni in a flask now

• Haha
  • Sick

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
So she’s signed up to a life coach. Why didn’t she go to her mate Fopps 😂😂😂 how embarrasing for old Fopperholic, she becomes a “mindset coach” yet even her friends don’t use her 😂🤦🏼‍♀️😆
ETA just had a quick look at his profile, he looks to be anti SW…interesting! She defo regrets that stage of her life, she was happy to take money off vulnerable people to get weighed and belittled each week and now SHES on the other end of it. Ironic

• Haha

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Screenshot_2022-11-18-00-30-57-58.png

A few months ago wasn't she the queen of skincare products/routines with whatever #ad she was doing at the time?!?! And this month she is being honest (finally 🥳🥳🥳) saying she is clueless about skincare products and routines...Pheebs you are so full of it aren't you?! 🤡🤦🤡

Huffchug

VIP Member
God that hairstyle has aged her even more. And for Jim to not even mention her hair, what a dick he is and what a dick she is for posting a story about how much he obviously doesn’t care about her

Popsock123

VIP Member
Gutted I missed 10 pages of this new thread but fuck me it’s been entertaining 😂 She’s been ‘dieting’ in prep for this photo shoot, you can’t fool us mick. Fake it til you make it hun

Irrch

Chatty Member
Can't believe we haven't heard of the amazing receipe 30 second pizza doh for so long

Reactions: 13

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
I mean why? I’m embarrassed for her, imagine if she was your sister/in law & you saw that! No wonder Jim’s always off “golfing”

armyofone

I may regret it later on the winter but I am using my tumble dryer for everything still, I set a timer to get it out whilst it just finished (it's in an outhouse so if left for too long it feels damp again and needs another 30 mins) but I also have a dehumidifier. Worked out the cost difference and it takes nearly 12 hours with dehumidifier for a whole load which makes pretty much no price difference and using the dryer means I can do more than one load a day!

She's playing (badly) at being poor and trying to appeal, which is shit when she clearly doesn't struggle.