Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Her "tidying" seems to be moving shit from one surface to another. My house isn't show home tidy but it is tidy, I couldn't cope in a house like that. If she put her phone down for a bit it would probably take an hour, max, to get it sorted. Considering they had a skip to dump loads of crap and she's been following that organise thing, she still has so much stuff.

Reactions: 13

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
9447B228-97E4-4987-9B2E-1C9F79524C29.jpeg
I’m not sure why you would ever think “the way to make me more relatable to parents is to pretend I don’t have any personal hygiene standards”. How insulting is that?!

What a weird Tudor.

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
I saw her story about keeping the delivery driver waiting while she unpacked the shopping…I take my shopping bags to the door and pack them from the crates - I pretend I’m in Aldi so I pack in record time but it’s better than leaving the driver at the door in the cold (especially if I have to remember to press record for an IG video 🙄)
Who even thinks to film themselves doing that?! The poor delivery driver stood at the door whilst she films herself unpacking?! Just unpack everything at the door and let him get on his way! She’s so weird!

• Haha

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Did I read that question box right…what can I help with???? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 her ego is out of control! You can help me with some hair tips feebs since you’re loving yours so much ….what’s the name of that cut you have, the hucknall? 🤯
I don’t understand why she thinks people will go to her for advice when she openly admits her life is a shit show and she struggles most days parenting her kids! She doesn’t work and has both kids now in child care yet still struggles with the most basic of tasks like brushing her teeth! Yet is wanting to offer advice to others 🤯

• Haha

Lauz2427

VIP Member
So she posted in her story that she bought this dehumidifier after reading loads of reviews on it blah blah.

But I swear the other day she said she bought it off a friend for cheap?
I think that was the heated airer.

Now a story about drying stuff outside, how much washing does this cunt have?!

• Haha

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Sorry to break it to you Feebs but sticking your leg out a bit doesn’t make you look slimmer…
She actually adores herself it’s embarrassing really 🤦‍♀️ She needs to be at home trying to shift a few pounds for her health rather than posing in a field in shit underwear

Mancnet

VIP Member
I’m surprised the oaf can actually write. She must be exhausted after writing that card out, such a busy mama! Time for a nap and a banquet to perk her up!

Both her kids really irritate me. I know lots think Moped is cute but I just don’t see it. They look far too much like her!

swipe_up

VIP Member
I’ve said this before: most of us will have a tipping point when we’ve been pigging out for a while and start to cut back (mine is when size 16 gets a bit snug) what’s hers going to be?
When Jerry Springer hoists her out of her bedroom on a crane!

• Haha

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
Didn’t she do an ad for family meal times last week? Poor kids eating shitty soup & left over takeaway garlic bread (hello food poisoning)

All the tat & money she wastes & she moans (to 90k strangers online) about hating her kid wanting to spend their own pocket money!

I think she does it to seem relatable, hating your kids isn’t relatable Feebs!!