Phoebe Court #22 Gardening no longer her favourite task, instead it’s back to the hot dog flask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest Q&A…
A photo of her saggy tits and gunt to explain that she’s a granny and doesn’t have a tattoo to be followed with her crusty, cracked trotters! 🤮
We will be blessed with her infected nips next.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The latest Q&A…
A photo of her saggy tits and gunt to explain that she’s a granny and doesn’t have a tattoo to be followed with her crusty, cracked trotters! 🤮
We will be blessed with her infected nips next.
Came here to share the same thoughts - she only puts up answers boxes before and after an ad so it looks like people are interacting with her ad and it skews the stats
She's not even any good at her non-job

Come on Mick. You know what we want.
Less cracked heels. More fist-pump reels.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Less cracked heels. More fist-pump reels.
[/QUOTE]

Thread title vibes right here but we're only on page 3

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I went to a zoo recently and they had giant tortoises. Their feet reminded me just of Feebs trotters. I won't link a pic I'm sure you can all imagine and I don't want to make anyone feel ill :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unfortunately she is doing well with getting the engagement tonight and knows it! I got so close to writing 'she's all that' then stopped myself when I realised it would make her money! She has obviously had a lot of people respond as is now spamming the have you watched this film with people responding and upping her engagement!

Reactions: 8
I have to admit she has actually influenced me. I've finally lost the two stones I needed and I'm back to a comfortable size 10 to 12. Seeing all the screenshots of her on here has genuinely inspired me to eat well because f*** me she looks awful and sets a terrible example to scooter and parsley.

Oh and I bought a foot file.....but mine aren't even close to the horrifying state her hooves are in.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have to admit she has actually influenced me. I've finally lost the two stones I needed and I'm back to a comfortable size 10 to 12. Seeing all the screenshots of her on here has genuinely inspired me to eat well because f*** me she looks awful and sets a terrible example to scooter and parsley.

Oh and I bought a foot file.....but mine aren't even close to the horrifying state her hooves are in.
Scooter and parsley 😂😂😂😂😂

I showed my boyfriend the pic of her feet, first thing he said was it looks like she has poor circulation or some medical problem. They are proper grim and i wish she would stop sharing them 🤢

Reactions: 4
Her hair is annoying me and it’s nothing to do with me!! Someone gift her some hairspray to keep it tidy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Scooter and parsley 😂😂😂😂😂

I showed my boyfriend the pic of her feet, first thing he said was it looks like she has poor circulation or some medical problem. They are proper grim and i wish she would stop sharing them 🤢
It's her thyroid.

People with hypothyroidism, an underactive thyroid, can have very dry, cracked skin on the soles of their feet, particularly the heels. They can also get deep, painful fissures or skin that seems almost leathery in thickness and appearance.
I know, my thyroid is extremely underactive and before my meds, my feet were really really dry with cracking around the heels, never as bad as hers though. My foot care routine used to take ages! Not an issue since I've been on meds though, much more manageable now.

Reactions: 3
I still can't get over the image of Jim sleeping in that my little pony bed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mick, you spend all day on your phone. It is fully acquainted with this puffy witch

Screenshot_20220819-091122.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1660933894838.jpeg

Here we find Feebs out in the wild hunting for food! Her half of bedtime will clearly be golden child!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.