Phoebe Court #22 Gardening no longer her favourite task, instead it’s back to the hot dog flask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two questions boxes from the silly old tudor this morning. She really has to do everything in excess is desperate for engagement right now.

Reactions: 1
I’ve been pretty unwell the last few days, and re-reading thread 16 gives me life. I wish she would go on holiday again 😭 the pre breakfasts, Starbucks cup, drowning vesper and her chicken bollock. Truly was an incredible ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve been pretty unwell the last few days, and re-reading thread 16 gives me life. I wish she would go on holiday again 😭 the pre breakfasts, Starbucks cup, drowning vesper and her chicken bollock. Truly was an incredible ride.
Don't forget all whilst at an average temperature of 12 degrees

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't think anyone's thinking that's the only meal you've had today. 😂
I swear these people think everyone's thick. Obviously you eat/do/whatever more than you show 🙄
Although based on some of her questions she gets asked, if they're actually being asked by followers, then maybe they're not the brightest.

Bare leg alert 🚨👀
And hairy pits 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just knew Shamu had an ad incoming with the question boxes!

Predictable prick

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.