Phoebe Court #22 Gardening no longer her favourite task, instead it’s back to the hot dog flask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning about looking after the two children she wanted
This too shall pass
Hot dogs in flasks 🤮
Blinking
Hello Fresh ad
Salon appointments
Blinking
Tesco ad
Blinking
Gangrenous feet in all their Sahara dry glory
Blinking
Hot dogs in flasks 🤮
You got this mama
Reel about what children don't need to be able to do before starting school (pissed off that Vesper hasn't been identified as gifted and talented and given Mensa membership yet)
Blinking
Dad and Jim look like twins
Terrible outfits
Iced gem quiff
Blinking
Budgeting tips (chortle, she's not in a heat or eat predicament with her £50k electric car)
Fist pump
tit reels
Blinking
Gifted tickets to a festival in a signal dead zone which gave us some respite from her smugness but also ponder whether Jimbob tightpants had given her an ultimatum about filming when he's off
Tooth absess pity party

Also the garden that she set up it's own insta for, spent an obscene amount on plants and humble bragging about not one, not two but three gardens is now as dry and dead as the flakes on her feet or her sex life. She abandoned that over a month ago, shame really as being the school hols and a cost of living crisis they could have made a big deal about keeping kids entertained at home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Gre
This too shall pass
Hot dogs in flasks 🤮
Blinking
Hello Fresh ad
Salon appointments
Blinking
Tesco ad
Blinking
Blinking
Hot dogs in flasks 🤮
You got this mama
Reel about what children don't need to be able to do before starting school (pissed off that Vesper hasn't been identified as gifted and talented and given Mensa membership yet)
Blinking
Terrible outfits
Iced gem quiff
Blinking
Budgeting tips (chortle, she's not in a heat or eat predicament with her £50k electric car)
Fist pump
tit reels
Blinking
Gifted tickets to a festival in a signal dead zone which gave us some respite from her smugness but also ponder whether Jimbob tightpants had given her an ultimatum about filming when he's off
Tooth absess pity party

Also the garden that she set up it's own insta for, spent an obscene amount on plants and humble bragging about not one, not two but three gardens is now as dry and dead as the flakes on her feet or her sex life. She abandoned that over a month ago, shame really as being the school hols and a cost of living crisis they could have made a big deal about keeping kids entertained at home.
Great recap and spot on 👍🏻

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand these companies who gift things like this Glow festival. It’s over now, didn’t mention it was gifted before she went. How will they sell this on when it’s a year away?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand these companies who gift things like this Glow festival. It’s over now, didn’t mention it was gifted before she went. How will they sell this on when it’s a year away?!
I know the companies aren't really bothered about my opinion, but when they have gifted this to people who can afford it, I wouldn't spend my money with them anyway. I get it's advertising but it goes the other way where I'm concerned 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My thoughts exactly! I know it’s social media exposure if they have big followings ect but when a company gifts something to someone who can comfortably afford it and already get to enjoy lots of days out ect and they still get it for free it really annoys me and makes me not want the product/day out ect. So many people are struggling with the current crisis why not send a genuine family my respect would go up so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This too shall pass
Hot dogs in flasks 🤮
Blinking
Hello Fresh ad
Salon appointments
Blinking
Tesco ad
Blinking
Blinking
Hot dogs in flasks 🤮
You got this mama
Blinking
Terrible outfits
Iced gem quiff
Blinking
Fist pump
tit reels
Blinking
Tooth absess pity party

Alan 🪴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know the companies aren't really bothered about my opinion, but when they have gifted this to people who can afford it, I wouldn't spend my money with them anyway. I get it's advertising but it goes the other way where I'm concerned 🤣
Me too!

Reactions: 4
She's one of the only people I know who goes out in public without brushing her hair or at the very least, taking it down and putting it back up again after waking up in the morning!
Does she have no self respect?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's one of the only people I know who goes out in public without brushing her hair or at the very least, taking it down and putting it back up again after waking up in the morning!
Does she have no self respect?
it wouldn't take second to give it a quick brush or tidy up that ponytail - there really isn't any excuse for looking so scruffy!

Reactions: 6
Talking while shoving her face full of crisps. Eating and talking with a mouth full is the most disgusting thing. No manners at all.
Screenshot_20220817-155010_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ I live with various illnesses and often need the hospital and I don’t even show up for an admission looking like that. Takes a healthy person nothing to brush their hair and put it up neatly.

Reactions: 9
She’s vile. I reckon she thinks she looks cute or trendy with messy hair when in fact she just looks like Stig of the Dump.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ I live with various illnesses and often need the hospital and I don’t even show up for an admission looking like that. Takes a healthy person nothing to brush their hair and put it up neatly.
I’ve spent weeks at a time in hospital with my daughter and the least I do is give my hair a a brush and my face a wash. She’s so bloody lazy

Reactions: 7
I feel I’m being trolled…this guy on The Chase is an official HENRY THE EIGHTH IMPERSONATOR!!!!

CC14C888-C86E-42EA-BE9E-4220D29B76CF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think she’s trying to model herself on a Clemmie Telford who seems to have “absolute state” as her signature look.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.