Phoebe Court #22 Gardening no longer her favourite task, instead it’s back to the hot dog flask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
25213FE4-39F2-4D0E-BD63-E3510E3A6A2A.png

8959CF67-3BCB-4392-8E2D-37D9B20F0144.png
How’s the toothache you head? Imagine eating crisps!!!!
Does your tooth hurt so much you’ve lost the ability to brush your hair.
Oink

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A3579938-1AEC-460B-A177-76378B01E7B9.png
D705DA1D-9A82-47D6-8386-0F759D4833B4.png
You always know an ad is coming cos she always shares the “ask me a question” box. She NEVER answers them unless she can link it to an affiliate scheme. So transparent

bleeping whopper

FF30B6AE-68BE-4576-9C76-7685C60F98A4.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Came here to share the same thoughts - she only puts up answers boxes before and after an ad so it looks like people are interacting with her ad and it skews the stats

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Came here to share the same thoughts - she only puts up answers boxes before and after an ad so it looks like people are interacting with her ad and it skews the stats
100% this! Question box before and after - she’s got to make up the engagement after being MIA for a week!

Reactions: 6
100% want danger money for touching those bastards! Haven’t shared the other foot picture because quite frankly it’s disgusting but she’s saying the cracks have healed?! They really haven’t, look better than before but not feet for a 30 something (🤥)

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
100% want danger money for touching those bastards! Haven’t shared the other foot picture because quite frankly it’s disgusting but she’s saying the cracks have healed?! They really haven’t, look better than before but not feet for a 30 something (🤥)
Shes bleeping nasty. She has absolutely no shame at all. I can't believe I've never had a pedicure out of embarrassment for my feet... which are normal healthy feet. I don't know how the duck she has the chicken bollocks to go get her trench foot done 🤢🤢

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.