Phoebe Court #20 Always late for the school run, Jimbo showing us his front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll say any old tit for content. Don't act like you give a tit about Lambretta Mick🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Vesper had a sleepover so we had a day with just herbie and it was lovely. duck off you absolute cretin. And she's so stressed, loads to do, sorting the house. Imagine having an actual job. duck sake.

Reactions: 26
Vesper had a sleepover so we had a day with just herbie and it was lovely. duck off you absolute cretin. And she's so stressed, loads to do, sorting the house. Imagine having an actual job. duck sake.
I bet she loved having golden balls all to herself. If she'd had him first there would have been no more!

Reactions: 11
So I was showing my husband Feebs as he didn’t believe me that her child is called Herbie Holliday…. And I stumbled across her highlights- She’s made a FUCKIN HIGHLIGHT of her feet!! I am traumatised all over again. I need some wine to recover but it’s only 6:35am 🙃🤢
Why would you make a highlight showing the world you have trench foot? 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Looks like she has read your comment & deleted the reel 😂😂
It’s still there but you need to scroll through all the other reels to find it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My 6 year old found out her year 2 teacher last week. It wasn’t a big deal and I didn’t even know it was happening. She just came home with a pic of her and said this is my new teacher 🤣

Why does she have to make a big deal out of everything? 🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My 6 year old found out her year 2 teacher last week. It wasn’t a big deal and I didn’t even know it was happening. She just came home with a pic of her and said this is my new teacher 🤣

Why does she have to make a big deal out of everything? 🤯🤯🤯
Because there’s absolutely balls all going on in her dreary life.

Also, she’s not breastfeeding anymore so naturally Oregano naps on her chest so that she’s glued to the sofa and can’t possibly get up to yknow sort out the shite hole of a house etc, or do anything on her to do list that’s causing her anxiety.

Reactions: 12
And what exactly is she going to do if she doesn’t like the new teacher?! There’s literally nothing she can do about it so what’s the worry?! Honestly she’s a dick.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.