Phoebe Court #20 Always late for the school run, Jimbo showing us his front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't believe she spends £125+ on shopping plus Hello Fresh every week. Plus her lidl trips and extra tesco trips for her ads!

I had to save this picture and zoom in to see if that's Mick in the background, or grandad, or Jim, but I still don't have a clue🤷🏼‍♀️
It's looks like her.. But.. With less hair 🤔😂
Did she shave her hair off too when she did Herbs.
Or is it her Dad's partner 🤔

God they all look so alike 😂

So all Mick wants Vesper to do at school is play then.
She's moving up a year. Whether she's a mixed 1/2 or just 1, they don't play like they do in reception.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Most small village primary schools have split classes I.e. year one and two in together, it’s completely normal. No need for the drama!

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she used to flog Gousto? I’m sure she did.
Yes because she and jumbo were eating the meals for 4 between the 2 of them and adding extras

ETA I just tried to find evidence of it and she's either done a dirty delete, or only posted it all on her stories at the time 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
Oh poor feebs the overwhelming stress of who scooters teacher is going to be means she needs to use hello fresh for a week. I don't think I've ever heard such a ridiculous tenuous link. She's an absolute disaster like how would she ever function with real responsibilities

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe because she was falling below expectations she’s in the split class as being around slightly older children might encourage her progress 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
More content that she’s doing purely for the gram. She doesn’t cut their grapes so you can get fucked if you think I believe she removes the stone from her cherries like this all the time!!!

Maybe because she was falling below expectations she’s in the split class as being around slightly older children might encourage her progress 🤷🏼‍♀️
My kids used to go to a small village school and they did exactly this with the split year1/2 class which my son was in. I was really concerned about it at the time but then realised year 1 still do the year 1 work and year 2 do the year 2 work it’s purely down to not having enough space. Some parents assumed if there year 1 child was with the year 2s it was because they were above average but they sent a letter out explaining its purely random and not to worry about it. I didn’t realise it was as common as it is in smaller schools I just thought our school was weird.

Thread suggestion:

Mick #21 - Add sh*t barber to the long list of hobbies, Mick looking more and more like Mr Blobby

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The hair just gets worse in every picture I’ve see. Now moaning about a £9.99 subscription of what looks like books for Vs toy that she lets bratty play with more! Like everyone else says she spends easily £150-£200 on food a week. I’d love her to go on eat well for less they’d have a field day with her.
Also does anyone else get the urge to message her to call her out on things but doesn’t want to get blocked? 😂😂

Where’s her hairline?! And she really needs to start looking into losing weight for health reasons as she is really getting big which can’t be healthy for her
She is literally fighting for her life walking to the school and talking at the same time. I'm a bigger lady but can easily walk down the road chatting, without sounding like my end stages of COPD patient on 4L oxygen 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.