Phoebe Court #20 Always late for the school run, Jimbo showing us his front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe its only the peasants that go to the petrol station *shudder* just get yourself an electric car. Problem solved. Message me for more money saving tips 👍 x
Oh my gosh how silly of me, I completely forgot I could just buy an electric car for 70K, get a port fitted at my house at 3K, jobs done😊I only need another one million Tesco point and I'm game👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she does it hoping people might message her saying oh hope you’re ok etc. Bet it kills her to not go online
It's very calculated isn't it, posting crying videos saying she's not coping, then disappearing 🤔

Reactions: 10
She will be back with a ‘I took an unintentional break for social media but it did me a world of good’ here’s a million pictures of what you missed out on.

Reactions: 14
She's never online at the weekend because Jim is home and I bet he complains she's always on her phone.
So I bet he was off Friday too.
But she'll say she took an unintentional break.
But it's every weekend.

Reactions: 8
I second Feebs_sw, she seems so lovely. Her partner is a farmer and they document their lives on the farm and their little daughter is so lovely. She gets a few things given or that she buys that she puts reviews on about but she is so so genuine and lives in the real world (even more than most of us really!), not one of these instahun pricks

Reactions: 2
So I was showing my husband Feebs as he didn’t believe me that her child is called Herbie Holliday…. And I stumbled across her highlights- She’s made a FUCKIN HIGHLIGHT of her feet!! I am traumatised all over again. I need some wine to recover but it’s only 6:35am 🙃🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I might be imagining it but does anyone remember her saying she was hoping to go to the Grand Prix earlier in the year? That might explain the absence till she bombards us with photos tomorrow 🙄

Reactions: 5
I might be imagining it but does anyone remember her saying she was hoping to go to the Grand Prix earlier in the year? That might explain the absence till she bombards us with photos tomorrow 🙄
Yeah, I was thinking the same earlier on, but didn't she say she wanted to aboard to the Grand Prix?

That'd be right for our mick, can't cope with life and hates her kids having hobbies, but can piss off away for events and things she's interested in

Reactions: 5
She didn't want to go to the British GP. She wanted to go abroad

She might not be posting again but she’s still lurking liking things.

Reactions: 4
I’m on holiday and I kid you not there is a woman here with exactly same style as Feebs right down to the horrible sandals she wears I had to look twice😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I was showing my husband Feebs as he didn’t believe me that her child is called Herbie Holliday…. And I stumbled across her highlights- She’s made a FUCKIN HIGHLIGHT of her feet!! I am traumatised all over again. I need some wine to recover but it’s only 6:35am 🙃🤢
Looks like she has read your comment & deleted the reel 😂😂

• Haha
It's still there, it's quite a way back in her highlights though 🤢😂

Just noticed she's been posting on her garden page. Just not her normal one
Ah no, I’m going to have to have another look now 🙈 you should have left me in my ignorant bliss 😂😂

• Haha
Why is she anxious about finding out Vesper year 1 teacher? My 5 year old finds out about his today. He’s excited to find out who it is and visit his new class.

Reactions: 8
Why is she anxious about finding out Vesper year 1 teacher? My 5 year old finds out about his today. He’s excited to find out who it is and visit his new class.
I wondered this 😂
Why is she frantically refreshing emails and so anxious about it? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.