Phoebe Court #20 Always late for the school run, Jimbo showing us his front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she wouldn’t have ingrained dirt in her fingers if she bothered to scrub them properly 🥴
Oh I bet she's avoided like the plague in the school playground. By parents and teachers. She looks like she's been found under a bridge, dirty, filthy bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she wouldn’t have ingrained dirt in her fingers if she bothered to scrub them properly 🥴
You’d expect that to be said by someone who Gardens for a living and has done for 25+ years. She’s literally been gardening on and off for a month. What’s wrong with wearing gardening gloves?! She’s so lazy!! Grotty mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let me guess the colouring soothed her adhd. Golden child gets taken to nandos and wagamamas all the time & poor V only ever gets to go to Morrisons cafe for mac n cheese or fish pie 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Really annoys me when she let's the kids pick flowers constantly.
She always used to let Vesper pick people's flowers and stuff too!

She's definitely getting a full chicken to herself in nandos.

I wonder if she'll ever change her profile picture, she looks nothing like that now. We need one with a fist bump and manky trotters combo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find H really annoying. I know he’s only a kid and I’m sorry, but his face just really bugs me 🤣

so irresponsible of her to allow him to pick flowers too

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I find H really annoying. I know he’s only a kid and I’m sorry, but his face just really bugs me 🤣

so irresponsible of her to allow him to pick flowers too
I'm glad someone else said it 😄🙈 the four of them annoy the hell out of me

• Haha
She's definitely getting a full chicken to herself in nandos.

I wonder if she'll ever change her profile picture, she looks nothing like that now. We need one with a fist bump and manky trotters combo 😂
Well she had that “fashion” photoshoot a few months back so could use one of those images, maybe even the gritty camo jacket

Reactions: 5
I hope he goes round her garden pulling off all the heads off the flowers she’s been planting for what seems like forever!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion: Manky feet, grubby hands, messy house but here buy some deodorant I don’t use.

Reactions: 6
Her gardening page is mad. She's now spaffing mad amounts of loads of garden shite that she'll soon get bored with. Such a sad little life Jane.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.