Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sassyg

Honestly. I wouldn’t normally post about her but she has really pissed me off today. I work full time usually, I’ve been off sick since April due to pre eclampsia and gestational diabetes but prior to being off sick I was doing night shifts aswell as keeping on top of everything within the house and with two older children 6 and 11 as my partner was working away. 3 weeks ago I had a c section to deliver my daughter. 2 days later, my partner died, so not only have I got all of that to sort out with regards to his estate, funeral arrangements etc, I have a daughter transitioning to high school, a son who’s struggling with dyslexia, they’re both suffering the loss of my partner and having to have therapy in school and I’m trying to navigate breastfeeding, being a lone parent and recovering from surgery. Have I been crying on stories? No.
how on earth can she say she’s got it hard?! If I could punch her in the vagina right now I bloody would. Absolute self obsessed w*nker

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

swipe_up

VIP Member
The ADHD is back but luckily for us so are the fashion reels (mick fist pump 👊 oof)
Showing us washing, AD, washing, AD.
Thee golden boobs runneth empty now.
Another ad for gymondo where clearly the only thing getting exercised are her fucking eyelids, blink blink blink.
Bit of maternal rage, spa, maternal rage, spa.
Still a massive swan fucking cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Newmumontheblock

18 parents sent their primary school child into class yesterday to never see them again. But we have this bitch bad mouthing her children to thousands of watchers on an open social media site. Has no fucking clue how privileged she is!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Mancnet

VIP Member
So your child has a meltdown.. you decide to sit in the stairwell of the dance class (presumably in people's way or in view of others?) and cuddle him..let him fall asleep and then film yourself pouting and preening at the camera. Absolutely fucking insane. This woman needs an intervention.

Plus her tits look about a metre long in that dress. It needs going in the next charity bag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Mancnet

VIP Member
How many of us are going to be putting a bit of foot cream on tonight?! 🙋🏻‍♀️ She’s finally influenced me! 😂

• Haha

Swarley

Just popping by to say that I can’t stand hypnobirthing Feebs. I mean, I’m probably biased because I had a traumatic birth and hypnobirthing did jack shit. I just can’t stand the implication that birth should be easy if you just do it “right”. All the books and podcasts in the world wouldn’t have prevented what happened to me and my baby. If it worked for you, great, but don’t act like anyone can just read a book and have a “perfect” birth because it’s just not true.

• Heart

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
What is she struggling with? The fact one child is in school 5 days a week, the other at nursery a few days a week! She’s at home all day to fanny about with her flowers. She seems to have no financial worries. A partner who works full time and seemingly helps around the house when home. She swans off on last minute Spa breaks when she needs “me time”, she has time to herself more than most! She has help from grandparents and yearly passes to lots of nice places most families could only dream of! She doesn’t see her privilege. It’s infuriating!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Mumoftoomany

Why... just why share that image of her trotters when they look horrific. I would be going to the gp for anti fungal cream. Also walking around barefooted with them they would catch on the carpet 🤮 bet she sounds like velcro being ripped open when she walks on it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32