Phoebe Court #20 Always late for the school run, Jimbo showing us his front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her cutting parsleys hair has made me unbelievably angry!!! Throwing money around on tit but can’t take him for a haircut. She’s made a right hash of it. Probably only did it for content or was it her ADHD? bleeping twit.

Reactions: 15
So they pick all those strawberries but she doesn’t put any on the “picky tea” (hate that phrase)! I reckon she’ll only be back on her main page when she has an ad to do now… well, until she gets fed up of the garden which will probably be about another week..

Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion:
Feebs has got a new gardening page, but it’s not stopping her “maternal rage”

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion:

A meal tonight of swan or pheasant, but feebs’ feet are most unpleasant.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh poor feebs the overwhelming stress of who scooters teacher is going to be means she needs to use hello fresh for a week. I don't think I've ever heard such a ridiculous tenuous link. She's an absolute disaster like how would she ever function with real responsibilities!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.