Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have got a lot of messages about her lack of parenting, or an AD is coming up!

Reactions: 9
Wouldn't feed fridge raiders to my dog 😐 but it is Henry's job that she works really hard at so who am I to judge.

Reactions: 14
Oooh imagine that entanglement at family gatherings.
I preferred your brother
Or
Brother took beer googles off (said she went home with him)
Or
Brother dumped her Or vice versa so moved onto the next family member.
I don't believe any of this, they probably met at fat club

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oooh imagine that entanglement at family gatherings.
I preferred your brother
Or
Brother took beer googles off (said she went home with him)
Or
Brother dumped her Or vice versa so moved onto the next family member.
I don't believe any of this, they probably met at fat club
What was this about? Haven’t seen anything about this on her stories 👀

Reactions: 2
I get a Young Farmers vibe from them all. Probably all happened at a junior disco which 43 year old Feebs gatecrashed…

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I get a Young Farmers vibe from them all. Probably all happened at a junior disco which 43 year old Feebs gatecrashed…
I wouldn't say Jim looks his age either 😂 he's only a year older than Feebs

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It would have because hasn't she been with Jumbo Jet since he was 18 or something? Bloody weirdos. Maybe that's why she shares all the pics with her tits out and and bikini shots
... look helicopter holliday look what you're missing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.