Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
142 blinks in that last ad (which was 1 min 15 ish across the 5 stories) and I'm pretty sure I missed some because it's manic!
The average person blinks like 15 - 20 times a min. What the hell is wrong with her?
She’s pissing me off more than ever with this now, because we know she reads here so STOP bleeping BLINKING!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s no way Mick only had that for tea…..that’s got to be a palate cleanser before the full hog roast she’s about to have (otherwise known as sleeping with Jumbo)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If you look on one of her stories it has her inbox showing and emails telling her word for word what to put on these god awful adverts (bit blurred but see below).

I can’t believe Tesco continue to work with her. She is just hideous.
F0D76AF4-A158-451F-BD7E-6D27ED327EC7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
If you look on one of her stories it has her inbox showing and emails telling her word for word what to put on these god awful adverts (bit blurred but see below).

I can’t believe Tesco continue to work with her. She is just hideous.
View attachment 1176080
"I have a job"
"It's a bloody hard job"
"I take it very seriously"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I came here to just say, blink blink, blink, blink, blink, etc ad infinitum

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sometimes a couple of threads on here I’ve lurked on can appear to over exaggerate a situation so I generally take things with a pinch of salt ….
But duck me you guys really weren’t lying about the blinking thing 🤣🤣
Good thing she doesn’t have Russian lashes she would of taken off out of the Tudor castle 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Best thread on here, hands down! I notice on her recent post she's made it so we can't see how few people have liked it. Just says and others. No one ever likes her ads.

Reactions: 12
She's thrown in a couple of double and triple blinks too which I didn't even know were a thing. Blinking Tudor

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe that Tesco approve those videos and pay her. Has she used the blinking to put them in a trance so they think she’s they most successful influencer ever and hand over the wads of cash? I’ve also said this before but her “just popping up some stories” gives me the rage as she knows shes sold out but does it anyway. Greedy twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s had her moneys worth out of those lashes if we go by blinks per second they’ve endured.
Trying to find her next bandwagon. She really thinks she’s something special, like ‘I’ve no formal qualifications in anything at all, but what shall I educate you plebs about next?’

• Haha
Trying to find her next bandwagon. She really thinks she’s something special, like ‘I’ve no formal qualifications in anything at all, but what shall I educate you plebs about next?’
And whatever anyone suggests she will suddenly be an expert in!

Reactions: 6
I’m really worried that I think I’ve forgotten how to hang the washing out. Oh tikka tits please, we need your daily reminders back 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And just like that she’s cracked phonics in 5 days 🙄😂 on to the next content idea

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.