Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry? Why is someone in shock that constantly running a hot tub was causing their electricity to be expensive?
Are her followers that stupid Ooor? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry? Why is someone in shock that constantly running a hot tub was causing their electricity to be expensive?
Are her followers that stupid Ooor? 🤔
I was thinking this...groundbreaking advice again from the money saving expert. Turn your hot tub off to save money 🙄 who knew? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How long did she expect her lashes to last?! I mean it’s normal for them to drop but how she says “I messaged my lash tech” like this is something she’s known about for years. I’m sure she’s had them done for weeks!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
How long did she expect her lashes to last?! I mean it’s normal for them to drop but how she says “I messaged my lash tech” like this is something she’s known about for years. I’m sure she’s had them done for weeks!
Also they need to be taken care of - doubt she cleanses or drys them ever...

Reactions: 7
Oooh imagine that entanglement at family gatherings.
I preferred your brother
Or
Brother took beer googles off (said she went home with him)
Or
Brother dumped her Or vice versa so moved onto the next family member.
I don't believe any of this, they probably met at fat club
No wonder Jimbo doesn't want get married can you imagine his brother as best man and having to give a speech 😂 awkward much.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we think she meant she went home with the brother as in a one night stand?! I can’t even bear to contemplate it…

• Haha
  • Sick
Jim and his brother can't be very close.
She's spoke about Jims Mum and Dad but never a brother.
Does he even exist? 😂

Reactions: 6
Why is it really pissing me off that she’s saying her eyelashes need repairing rather than an infill???? She’s just so bleeping clueless isn’t she. Eurgh

Reactions: 10
She makes zero effort with anything else, barely even washes her face yet pays out for lashes? Make it make sense 😂 she was paid to do a skincare #ad recently, I bet she hasn’t touched any of it since!

She'll probably bully the lash lady into giving her a free infill! I bet she's a right prick to people 😠

Do we think she meant she went home with the brother as in a one night stand?! I can’t even bear to contemplate it…
I think that's what she alluded too, and he must have been round lastnight as she 'must have had a rough night or something'
He must have been aiming for her giant gob 🤮(sorry I've over did it 🤣)
Her eye lid looked inflamed so she's likely rubbed them off daft tudor.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
142 blinks in that last ad (which was 1 min 15 ish across the 5 stories) and I'm pretty sure I missed some because it's manic!
The average person blinks like 15 - 20 times a min. What the hell is wrong with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How does she say chorizo so incorrectly…

I wouldn’t be teaching V spelling or grammar anytime soon Feebs- it’s summary not summery.

Maybe she needs to do the reading eggs along with her!
The face on it, it's like she's thinking about a threesome with the BIL and a stuffed wild boar

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Voice activated blinking is back 😂😂😂who ever said this tickled me deep with that phrase. 'Voice activated blinking fridge raider' for next title!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
142 blinks in that last ad (which was 1 min 15 ish across the 5 stories) and I'm pretty sure I missed some because it's manic!
The average person blinks like 15 - 20 times a min. What the hell is wrong with her?
I came by to say I counted 40 in the first story alone 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.