Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have her house set up like a playgroup
Baffles me how she sets the toys up for them to play

Reactions: 22
Theres more stuff in that house than an actual pre school. She says she enjoys doing this more than phonics with no awareness of how utterly selfish that makes her look. No thought for what’s good for little V, it’s all about her own feelings - narcissist 🙄

Reactions: 21
For you and I, sure it's not a big deal. But for the Holliday-Cunts it's a whole weekend job! Jimbo sets off at dawn Saturday on horseback to hunt pheasants or a boar if he's lucky. Mick milks the cows, gathers the eggs plucks said pheasant for the grand meal. Young Tricycle and Oregano forage for vegetables. Then when everything is in place, Mick rings the dinner bell and the whole street gather around the dinner table under the stags head, lit by the flicker of animal fat candles ready to tuck into the Tudor banquet.

Bold of you to assume the kids got any...
I bloody love this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When she said she was having a play date took me a sec to realise they’d weren’t at a soft play/play centre! 🙈

Reactions: 12
She's not set any of that up for the kids, it's to show off to her mate

Reactions: 25
Imagine going for a ‘playdate’ (hate that saying) with your kid at Pheebz house, you’d be scared she’d try to breastfeed you or something. No doubt the crazy exhibitionist gets her tits out at some point. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m a student nurse AND I work in an actual job too. I also have 2 VERY demanding daughters aged 5 and 3, yet I still read a bedtime story to my children every night and listen to my 5 year old read every night.

She’s just a big fat lazy freckly duck and she makes my blood absolutely boil 🤬
I’m
The same I’m a student nurse, working at least 16 hours a week on top of placement cause I’m a single mum of a 5 year old and can’t just pick up my 50k car when I can’t be bothered hitting the petrol station and I still complete every bit of homework and do stories the nights

I'm in a hole now... how does she look 50 at 17?!?!
View attachment 1165501
Naw 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s went with his brother. No wonder jimbo won’t put a ring on it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Completely shocked that her daughter is interested in an activity relevant to her education…ffs. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Completely shocked that her daughter is interested in an activity relevant to her education…ffs. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Why can’t she understand that this sort of thing is what they do in reception every single day? My daughter started school not knowing or caring about the alphabet etc now 6 months later I can’t get her to stop writing and playing with words/phonics/letters she loves it!

Reactions: 14
This won’t last she wil get bored of it by next week and move onto her next “content” idea

Reactions: 7
Crazynewmumma has just posted an ad for Taste card. Didn’t they post on Feebs post the other week. Wouldn’t be surprised if her taking the kids out for tea last week was part of an ad 🙄

Reactions: 8
I can totally imagine Feebs charging a £5 cover charge to a play date in her living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is her playing with her child to do something educational a big thing? I can’t believe this is new to her. Useless lump.

Reactions: 12
What is all this about Jim’s brother?Do we believe it?Or is she just trying to make her ‘younger’ self seem somewhat hip.I almost dated both brothers 🙄.I personally don’t buy it.

Reactions: 5
This is brilliant 😂😂 the holliday-cunts has me creased 😂😂
For you and I, sure it's not a big deal. But for the Holliday-Cunts it's a whole weekend job! Jimbo sets off at dawn Saturday on horseback to hunt pheasants or a boar if he's lucky. Mick milks the cows, gathers the eggs plucks said pheasant for the grand meal. Young Tricycle and Oregano forage for vegetables. Then when everything is in place, Mick rings the dinner bell and the whole street gather around the dinner table under the stags head, lit by the flicker of animal fat candles ready to tuck into the Tudor banquet.

Bold of you to assume the kids got any...
They are probably Holliday cunts when they are away as well….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do we think that this is now going to become her latest “thing”? We’ve had energy saving expert Feebs, no yeast pizza expert Feebs, debt advisor Feebs, boobin’ expert Feebs, hypo birthing expert Feebs, baby led weaning expert Feebs, now she thinks she’s home schooling guru Feebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do we think that this is now going to become her latest “thing”? We’ve had energy saving expert Feebs, no yeast pizza expert Feebs, debt advisor Feebs, boobin’ expert Feebs, hypo birthing expert Feebs, baby led weaning expert Feebs, now she thinks she’s home schooling guru Feebs.
She is an expert at whatever she turns her hand to.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.