Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are these supposed friends? 🤔
Think she's trying to make out she has friends when she has none 😂

Reactions: 12
Where are these supposed friends? 🤔
Think she's trying to make out she has friends when she has none 😂
This could easily be a solo spa day and she has another spa day booked in with her friends. I wouldn't be surprised.

Reactions: 5
I'm so confused as why she is alone? Yes OK her friends may not want to be on Instagram or not be seen with her 😂 but it's odd. And FYI mick that's not a spa!! A spa is luxury, fluffy robes, complimentary slippers and drinks, salt rooms, steam rooms, hot tubs, relaxing rooms, sauna, massage, treatments, that's more like a leisureplex swimming pool!

Reactions: 11
Did she go alone do we think? Who goes to a spa day and has their phone at the side of the pool? Isn’t the whole idea to go and chill and relax? Never been on one myself but that’s what I’d do! Another Saturday to herself, she doesn’t know she’s born!

Reactions: 10
Did she go alone do we think? Who goes to a spa day and has their phone at the side of the pool? Isn’t the whole idea to go and chill and relax? Never been on one myself but that’s what I’d do! Another Saturday to herself, she doesn’t know she’s born!
If she did go with friends it was definitely her mum in law, that’s the only friend you ever see

Reactions: 8
She must've been alone. She didn't get anyone to take a photo of her 😂
So for that one of her at the side of the the pool, she got in with her phone, took the photo and then got back out to put her phone back in her bag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So for that one of her at the side of the the pool, she got in with her phone, took the photo and then got back out to put her phone back in her bag 😂
She did it last time she went by herself.
Posted a bunch of photos of herself in the pool at the edge 😂

• Haha
Everything is an effort to Mick isn’t it, a roast dinner is not “mammoth effort” it’s meat, spuds and bit of veg. What is she usually feeding these kids apart from carrot pasta and bloody pizza. She doesn’t do a great deal else does she.

Reactions: 23
If she did go with friends it was definitely her mum in law, that’s the only friend you ever see
we’ll they are the same age

i’m
Everything is an effort to Mick isn’t it, a roast dinner is not “mammoth effort” it’s meat, spuds and bit of veg. What is she usually feeding these kids apart from carrot pasta and bloody pizza. She doesn’t do a great deal else does she.
she has something like looks like peppers too 💀

I'm so confused as why she is alone? Yes OK her friends may not want to be on Instagram or not be seen with her 😂 but it's odd. And FYI mick that's not a spa!! A spa is luxury, fluffy robes, complimentary slippers and drinks, salt rooms, steam rooms, hot tubs, relaxing rooms, sauna, massage, treatments, that's more like a leisureplex swimming pool!
You would think the Joolz Crew would at least participate in a Prosecco boomerang 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For you and I, sure it's not a big deal. But for the Holliday-Cunts it's a whole weekend job! Jimbo sets off at dawn Saturday on horseback to hunt pheasants or a boar if he's lucky. Mick milks the cows, gathers the eggs plucks said pheasant for the grand meal. Young Tricycle and Oregano forage for vegetables. Then when everything is in place, Mick rings the dinner bell and the whole street gather around the dinner table under the stags head, lit by the flicker of animal fat candles ready to tuck into the Tudor banquet.

12 Yorkshires for 2 adults and 2 under 5s...
Bold of you to assume the kids got any...

• Haha
Reactions: 49
For you and I, sure it's not a big deal. But for the Holliday-Cunts it's a whole weekend job! Jimbo sets off at dawn Saturday on horseback to hunt pheasants or a boar if he's lucky. Mick milks the cows, gathers the eggs plucks said pheasant for the grand meal. Young Tricycle and Oregano forage for vegetables. Then when everything is in place, Mick rings the dinner bell and the whole street gather around the dinner table under the stags head, lit by the flicker of animal fat candles ready to tuck into the Tudor banquet.

Come on Whopie She annoys me as much as the next but that's a bit far fetched.

We all know she doesn't need to milk a cow 🥲

F9CF8421-F90F-42E3-A2B7-C05CB5785E38.png

DBA02AD5-E2AD-4DA5-9FD8-3FE78071F13D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

This is brilliant 😂😂 the holliday-cunts has me creased 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is quite frankly, bloody brilliant 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For you and I, sure it's not a big deal. But for the Holliday-Cunts it's a whole weekend job! Jimbo sets off at dawn Saturday on horseback to hunt pheasants or a boar if he's lucky. Mick milks the cows, gathers the eggs plucks said pheasant for the grand meal. Young Tricycle and Oregano forage for vegetables. Then when everything is in place, Mick rings the dinner bell and the whole street gathers under the stags head, lit by the flicker of animal fat candles ready to tuck into the Tudor banquet.

I was with you until ‘the whole street gathers’ as if Feebs would share food.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.