Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this right, she said she was going to a spa day with friends on a day pass to save it costing loads on treatments etc. but went to the beauty salon first & spent money on treatments!! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her reels are the most cringe thing ever. Finger snap, in a bikini 🤢

How can anyone do that tit without dieing a bit inside. Especially someone who is nearly 40 (60)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve only been to a spa a few times but when I have I’ve never seen anyone sitting round in bikinis like they’re sunbathing. Normally got robes on and relaxing sure but not like full on sunbathing in just swimsuits. The exhibitionism is off the scale with her. Im stunned at how much she loves to pose and expose herself.

Reactions: 24
2 young kids and she honestly thinks she wrote the book on parenting doesn’t she
Yes!!!! . this is what jars me about her most.. the patronising bollocks she spouts like she’s invented being a parent.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.