Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The £300 5 year old pram popped into my mind so I had a nosy. No takers at £300 so dropped to £250… drop the price another few 50s Mick and you’ll be closer to the actual value. Delighted she didn’t get £300 for it.
Aww were there not any takers at being part of the joolz crew?? 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
V doesn't do horse riding anymore, or swimming, or any after school clubs, and Feebs doesn't even read to her. Poor kid is going to be just as unskilled as her mother. She had absolutely no enrichment, or chances to learn new skills or meet new people. That stuff is so important at her age
Sorry if I've missed it, but how do we know Vesper has quit swimming lessons? It will be a real shame if she has. It is hard going at that age perfecting their technique, building stamina and learning new strokes but it's totally worth sticking with it.

Reactions: 5
How can this lazy tudor not WANT to sit down and read with her kids though, what the duck is wrong with her?! Best time of the day for me is reading with my kids every night. My son is also in reception, he is FIVE though, not ONLY FOUR but for years, we have been reading every night, 2 or 3 books, its part of our bedtime routine and he loves it. He reads his school reading book to me too every other night and also reads it to his dad and his grandma/grandad at the weekend, he loves showing how good he is getting and the progress he's making. I still read with my 9 year old too, were working our way through the Harry Potter books together and we both love the time together and watching the film once we've finished the book. Mick wouldn't enjoy anything like that though, spending quality time together. Just stick a tit in their mouth and be done.
Can’t wait to read the Harry Potter books with my little girl 😭 she’s only 18 months old though so got a long time to wait 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can’t wait to read the Harry Potter books with my little girl 😭 she’s only 18 months old though so got a long time to wait 😂
We're on book 5, it's taken us 18 months to get this far 😂 but absolutely loving reading the books again 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We're on book 5, it's taken us 18 months to get this far 😂 but absolutely loving reading the books again 😊
My mum and I used to read a chapter of the Harry Potter books a night, before I went to bed. I used to love it! My mum told me recently that after we finished our chapter and I was asleep she used to go downstairs and continue reading the book without me haha

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well, well, well. She really was born in 1984. Cannot get my head around the fact she’s younger than me. Feel bad for her, but she makes me feel brilliant about myself 🤣🤣🤣
I can’t believe she was born then… same year has my hubby 😳 my hubby doesn’t look that old. She looks older then me and I’m 8 years older.
oh I feel so good about myself knowing I’m 8 years older, but look 10 years younger or more 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can someone explain why she's wearing a bikini to a spa. No one needs to wear a bikini at a spa in the UK. It's not like she's gonna be in the sun.

Where's all your mates? 👀

Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ what does she look like! Imagine trying to relax at a spa and having that lump in your eye line.

Also can we all do a minutes silence for the poor beautician who had to touch her feet this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry if I've missed it, but how do we know Vesper has quit swimming lessons? It will be a real shame if she has. It is hard going at that age perfecting their technique, building stamina and learning new strokes but it's totally worth sticking with it.
She’s probably too scared after almost drowning on holiday. Poor kid.

Is she off to a spa today because Jimbo Jet was propelling over someone else’s moat last weekend (allegedly)?

Also, the picture of her with the old jeans - aye, wear a bra then Feebs but not now? Now is when you need it girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also can we all do a minutes silence for the poor beautician who had to touch her feet this morning.
[/QUOTE]

She'll be hyperventilating into a paper bag and bleaching her eyeballs as we speak 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Img, the tagged photos are a gold mine. I couldn’t get past this one without a screenshot.

I’m not sure what that first photo is. Definitely smaller than she is now!
What in the name of roast swan is she holding in that bag 😂😂 it looks like a bag of runny turds!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m at a spa today and everyone, including the beautiful skinny people, are in swim suits!!

Also, she looks like she has put even more weight on since we were treated to this in January!
Did she have a tummy tuck after she lost her weight? I can't remember if she used to post about loose skin. Because I should imagine she had a bit after losing 9 stone

I think she's gained more

Did she have a tummy tuck after she lost her weight? I can't remember if she used to post about loose skin. Because I should imagine she had a bit after losing 9 stone

I think she's gained more
I don’t think she did, perhaps she talked about it but never actually got round to having it? Probably fell pregnant with Scooter then has just happily slipped back into her gluttonous ways.

I’m at a spa today and everyone, including the beautiful skinny people, are in swim suits!!

Also, she looks like she has put even more weight on since we were treated to this in January!
I thought this too when I saw the bikini.
Looks a lot tighter than last time

Reactions: 6

Ive never seen anyone in bikini at a spa. Like I've said before she's an alien trying to pass as a human. Never gets it right.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.