Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her constant "Don't believe what you see on social media" bits annoy the hell out of me.
Once upon a time people posted things and that was it.
Now, everything has to have a "don't believe this was all smiles, the rest was terrible"
I don't understand why she can't just post a nice day out with the kids without having to add "the other side" constantly.
It's literally daily.

"Oh don't be fooled by my washing on the line, I tripped and fell on a twig on my way to the washing line and broke a peg"

"Don't be fooled by this picture of my dinner. 2 chips are actually burned that I had to throw away"

Why is it needed on every single post?
It drives me mad too. I feel like commenting to say oh so you're misleading everyone on purpose are you?

Reactions: 10
Teaandbiscuits_x has posted some good stories about invalidating insurance by posting your holiday photos while your on holiday. I immediately thought of feebs and her recent trip. Even if she did have a house sitter. Why would you put them att risk?

Reactions: 8
The constant use of the phrase 'flying solo' grinds my gears sooo much😭😭 my mum was 'flying solo' with 3 kids for 15 years and I never once heard her complaining about it. Bloody Pheebs here wants an award for putting her kids to bed alone for 3 nights whilst Jim is at a spa with his mistress. Of course they need you twatface, they are children and you are their mother. Also if the kids were just sitting at the pub on their tablets why couldn't she just do that at home? She could have put on some fish fingers and chips for tea like the rest of us, but no, in Tudor mansion they go out for dinner if mummy is a bit overwhelmed 🥰🥰so relatable!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So she was on her own with the kids for two nights and HAD to go out for tea as everything was just so overwhelming “solo parenting” she honestly takes the piss! Plenty of people manage on their own, single parents, those who partners work away 🙋🏼‍♀️ And we just get on with it! She really lives in another world doesn’t she! I wish I could just go out for tea when I’m “solo parenting” but that would be every other evening! And what’s the point in going out with the kids if they are just sat on their tablets?! Just stay home and let them watch their tablets? She just thinks if Jim’s out then I should be too 🙄

Reactions: 15
Just echoing what you've already said but 2 nights alone and I'm pretty sure scooter was at school the majority of the day?
So it was really, homework, dinner, bath, bed and and couldn't cope!
Had to go out for tea, hates her kids near her unless it's for her to get her nips tweaked.
What time do they go to bed? Im sure she had the whole evening free.
I think the not coping was more about big Jim being away and wetting the tip somewhere else, she was distracted and was taking it out on the mini Holidays.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Just echoing what you've already said but 2 nights alone and I'm pretty sure scooter was at school the majority of the day?
Had to go out for tea, hates her kids near her unless it's for her to get her nips tweaked.
I think the not coping was more about big Jim being away and wetting the tip somewhere else, she was distracted and was taking it out on the mini Holidays.
Getting her nips tweaked 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wetting the tip somewhere else 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jimbo Jet and his mini Hollidays 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s so cringey with this stories isn’t she just enjoy your day mick and shut up

Reactions: 6
2 young kids and she honestly thinks she wrote the book on parenting doesn’t she

Reactions: 21
Does she really think we all sitting and fretting that we are failing at life because our homes and families aren’t up to scratch with hers?

It’s the most offensive and self-congratulatory point of view isn’t it?

I really doubt Kelly from accounts is intimidated by me sharing a happy smiley pic anymore than I am when she shared her holiday 🤷‍♀️

Why does Phoebe have such a complex about comparison? Most people don’t, right? I don’t think any of the people follow on IG have perfect lives, because my IQ is higher than that of a goldfish

If I were to get a little pang of jealousy though I can bleeping guarantee it won’t be about her life. Possibly my Canadian friend who gets to ice skate on the lake, or my pal in Devon who is on the beach most days, but fat Phoebe and the kids she can’t stand, her husband boyfriend who has no respect for her, her lack of creative thought, ambition, drive, interest in the world, her horrible stale house, the absence of anything homely cosy or comforting?

No. I love my life. It’s not easy or pretty much of the time, my kids are challenging atm, I have anxiety and depression and I need to lose 10lbs or none of my summer gear will fit… but I’m with people I love, I have a very rewarding job, my boyfriend is awesome, I spend lots of time with friends, I’m generally pretty content. Whether she portrays a perfect day or not won’t change that. So duck you Phoebe 🙂🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Does she really think we all sitting and fretting that we are failing at life because our homes and families aren’t up to scratch with hers?

I really doubt Kelly from accounts is intimidated by me sharing a happy smiley pic anymore than I am when she shared her holiday 🤷‍♀️

Why does Phoebe have such a complex about comparison? Most people don’t, right? I don’t think any of the people follow on IG have perfect lives, because my IQ is higher than that of a goldfish

If I were to get a little pang of jealousy though I can bleeping guarantee it won’t be about her life. Possibly my Canadian friend who gets to ice skate on the lake, or my pal in Devon who is on the beach most days, but fat Phoebe and the kids she can’t stand, her husband boyfriend who has no respect for her, her lack of creative thought, ambition, drive, interest in the world, her horrible stale house, the absence of anything homely cosy or comforting?

No. I love my life. It’s not easy or pretty much of the time, my kids are challenging atm, I have anxiety and depression and I need to lose 10lbs or none of my summer gear will fit… but I’m with people I love, I have a very rewarding job, my boyfriend is awesome, I spend lots of time with friends, I’m generally pretty content. Whether she portrays a perfect day or not won’t change that. So duck you Phoebe 🙂🖕
A-bleeping-men

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's crazy how egotistical some of these SW Huns are, they genuinely think everyone is jealous of them and that they are totally inspirational. Feebs must be the most deluded of them all.

Reactions: 13

You're absolutely correct! It's her smug audacity to think we're all jealous of her tragic life 🤣 just because she has more money than some people and can't stop spending, it doesn't automatically make it better. We take the piss out of her and comment because we're all absolutely mortified at the way she conducts herself. She's a chunky, snobby tosser in need of a good wash and a reality check

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think it’s at this point we need to set up a GoFundMe to get that pink shirt surgically removed from her 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.