Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I cannot stand her, I feel an iota of pity for her; her chap has fucked off on a jolly. He's not been there to help the kids make a fuss of her for mothers day and SHOCK HORROR she's has to parent all by herself again.

I do think its a bit selfish on his part, he must be off living his best life on a lads weekend or with his dolly bird.

Reactions: 6
As much as I cannot stand her, I feel an iota of pity for her; her chap has fucked off on a jolly. He's not been there to help the kids make a fuss of her for mothers day and SHOCK HORROR she's has to parent all by herself again.

I do think its a bit selfish on his part, he must be off living his best life on a lads weekend or with his dolly bird.
It's a bit weird isn't it. He always seems to go away without her. That's not the weird part as such, but their relationship is. I don't think they even sleep in the same bed that spare room seems used a lot

Reactions: 13
It's a bit weird isn't it. He always seems to go away without her. That's not the weird part as such, but their relationship is. I don't think they even sleep in the same bed that spare room seems used a lot
i can imagine she would put up with a lot, otherwise she would be on her arse and have to get a actual full time job! Plus she probably sees something negative about separated parents (i don’t, this isn’t my view) and wants to be her ideal image of a happy family at the school gates.

Reactions: 12

He was there - she started the day with a lie in and you can see him in one of the pics holding V’s hand.

edit: actually in a later story of H in the car with a pink teddyshe says god bless grandparents so maybe the man holding V hand was her dad? But they hardly came to stay the night so she could have a lie in? But then maybe I could believe that with Feebs…

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
He was there - she started the day with a lie in and you can see him in one of the pics holding V’s hand.

edit: actually in a later story of H in the car with a pink teddyshe says god bless grandparents so maybe the man holding V hand was her dad? But they hardly came to stay the night so she could have a lie in? But then maybe I could believe that with Feebs…
She posted a photo from in bed too and they were sitting on the bed.
I'd say it looks like Jim

Reactions: 6
Does she really think we all sitting and fretting that we are failing at life because our homes and families aren’t up to scratch with hers?

It’s the most offensive and self-congratulatory point of view isn’t it?

I really doubt Kelly from accounts is intimidated by me sharing a happy smiley pic anymore than I am when she shared her holiday 🤷‍♀️

Why does Phoebe have such a complex about comparison? Most people don’t, right? I don’t think any of the people follow on IG have perfect lives, because my IQ is higher than that of a goldfish

If I were to get a little pang of jealousy though I can bleeping guarantee it won’t be about her life. Possibly my Canadian friend who gets to ice skate on the lake, or my pal in Devon who is on the beach most days, but fat Phoebe and the kids she can’t stand, her husband boyfriend who has no respect for her, her lack of creative thought, ambition, drive, interest in the world, her horrible stale house, the absence of anything homely cosy or comforting?

No. I love my life. It’s not easy or pretty much of the time, my kids are challenging atm, I have anxiety and depression and I need to lose 10lbs or none of my summer gear will fit… but I’m with people I love, I have a very rewarding job, my boyfriend is awesome, I spend lots of time with friends, I’m generally pretty content. Whether she portrays a perfect day or not won’t change that. So duck you Phoebe 🙂🖕
I think the one thing that strikes me about Feebs is she’s really not content with her life. She makes it harder to feel sorry for her because she’s so insufferably smug but if you scratch the surface, she’s probably really unhappy. She can’t hide the fact she finds her kids a nuisance and it’s beginning to look like once (shudders) ‘boobin’ is over, Herbster will be treated with the same contempt as V.

She’s so desperate to carve out a successful Insta career (probs to prove to Jimbo Jet it is worthwhile) that she’s going in and out multiple things and can’t pick her lane.

I think every time she’s posting in her underwear or swimwear, she thinks she’s emboldening herself and other women but she’s really not. Fun fact - “this too shall pass” is a very common phrase in 12-Step fellowships and here’s another one for you Feebs “fake it make it”. She’s desperately trying to portray an image but while the faking it is real, I can’t see her “making it” until she addresses the real issues.

Holy tit, that was deep for a Monday morning, sorreeee!

Reactions: 17
she’s so insufferably smug but if you scratch the surface, she’s probably really unhappy.
💯 I genuinely feel sorry for the woman- can’t even be arsed following her these days, but still enjoy this thread and the occasional screenshot to keep me entertained!

Get off social media Phoebe. Work on yourself, as opposed to putting so much time and effort into appearing relatable to strangers to earn money. You’re in a loveless marriage, wildly obese, and raising two kids to think that the only way to have self-esteem is via food, or talking into a camera. Desperately sad for them all tbh.

Just a trivial thing, but is anyone else irrationally irritated each time she uses that flippin plastic Starbucks cup in her house?? Why not use an actual mug?? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
💯 I genuinely feel sorry for the woman- can’t even be arsed following her these days, but still enjoy this thread and the occasional screenshot to keep me entertained!

Get off social media Phoebe. Work on yourself, as opposed to putting so much time and effort into appearing relatable to strangers to earn money. You’re in a loveless marriage, wildly obese, and raising two kids to think that the only way to have self-esteem is via food, or talking into a camera. Desperately sad for them all tbh.
They’re not married. Jimbo won’t marry her. Never ask if they’re married on one of her Q&A’s though 🤣

• Haha
Too self conscious to go to a dance class but will post to thousands of people on insta. It makes no sense to me!!

And Feebs, stop tying your T-shirts at the front. It looks ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nah come on mick we wanna see you do this in real time moving a little abd speeding it up on insta isn't a workout. Wheres your sweat wheres your duck me I hate this face wheres your water etc? Until I see it proper I call bullshit!!!!

Reactions: 7
Absolutely no need to use a bobble to make a crop top so you can see her gunt flopping around while 'dancing' 🤮

• Haha
I have to thank this thread for giving me the word “gunt”. I love it! Had never heard it before 😂😂

• Haha
Here is the full video, if anyone has the inclination to slow it down, go for it 👍🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20220328-114209_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220328-114238_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220328-114145_Instagram.jpg

She's got to be back at her start weight. She was still 17 stone in that first pic having lost 4 stone. She's so much bigger now. And there we have it - she used to exercise a lot. Now she just slobs around and eats. Oh and spends money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.