Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck.
Who is needing a reel to tell them which way the clocks go :rolleyes:
and why the bloody kiss at the end!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh.my.god.

did she actually do that reel for the clocks going forward? The little bop. The nose scrunch. The kiss at the end.

I have never been so embarrassed for someone.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Nah stop it Mick, we know how to adult/parent cos we have been doing it for some time we don’t need you and your massive forehead telling us how to live 😡

Reactions: 13
#awks thats a cringy bleeping reel if ever I saw one.

Also - angry at her small kids wanting g her attention again. Put the bleeping phone down from that embarrassment of a reel and play with them.

Reactions: 14
She really needs to think of her audience.... Not everyone has the luxury of being able to eat out at the drop of a hat! And the bloody reel.... Well I have no words!

Reactions: 16
The reel! Who filmed it?
Jim fecking off for the weekend on Mothers Day! Can’t decide if it’s a genius or very stupid move!!

Reactions: 14
She really can’t look after the kids by herself without losing her tit can she?! She doesn’t like to be wanted unless it’s for bitty 🤮

Reactions: 16
The reel!!! Does she mean she wanted 5 mins to herself to film that bloody reel?! She needs her head checking!

Reactions: 9
That reel is awful 😖 the *cute* nose scrunch and can you imagine the death breath as she blew that kiss 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven't seen a picture of mrs holier than thou in forever. Oh dear. Bet perfect gemslimmingworldkisskissbunnyslippersespalaketravellereucalyptus or whatever she is, isn't keen to be friends now.

Reactions: 4
I noticed she didn’t go down the slide by the looks of it probably would of got wedged in 😬

Reactions: 7
Her constant "Don't believe what you see on social media" bits annoy the hell out of me.
Once upon a time people posted things and that was it.
Now, everything has to have a "don't believe this was all smiles, the rest was terrible"
I don't understand why she can't just post a nice day out with the kids without having to add "the other side" constantly.
It's literally daily.

"Oh don't be fooled by my washing on the line, I tripped and fell on a twig on my way to the washing line and broke a peg"

"Don't be fooled by this picture of my dinner. 2 chips are actually burned that I had to throw away"

Why is it needed on every single post?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.