Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, she gets a bit of engagement on putting her washing out now bangs on like it’s a personality trait. Bore off Mick. Plus there is about 7 items from 2 washes, will take bleeping seconds to yank that in! Silly old Tudor
She's all like oooh look at me doing things that the common people do 🙄

Reactions: 13
Ohh I love it when there’s a q and a on the way and Feebz gets her huge granny pants in a twist about every question 😁

Reactions: 7
I know it’s old news now, but I just can’t stop thinking about Jim saying he doesn’t want to go to the petrol station any more.

Like, who says that randomly one day? “I’ve been thinking, and I just don’t think I can do this anymore. I just don’t want to go to the petrol station to fill the car up.” WHAT????!

Of all the things that people get fed up of, I can’t say I’ve ever thought it would be that. So so strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know it’s old news now, but I just can’t stop thinking about Jim saying he doesn’t want to go to the petrol station any more.

Like, who says that randomly one day? “I’ve been thinking, and I just don’t think I can do this anymore. I just don’t want to go to the petrol station to fill the car up.” WHAT????!

Of all the things that people get fed up of, I can’t say I’ve ever thought it would be that. So so strange.
It's deffo an odd thing to ponder 😄

Reactions: 6
Did she ever bring the washing in? I couldn’t sleep last night without a time lapses video and a kiss into the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but her children are old enough to be tidying up themselves.
This exactly!! It annoys me so much 😂
Well, not annoys me, not my kids. But it annoys me when she complains.
My daughter is just 4. And we've always made her/helped her tidy before going to bed.

This exactly!! It annoys me so much 😂
Well, not annoys me, not my kids. But it annoys me when she complains.
My daughter is just 4. And we've always made her/helped her tidy before going to bed.
Even Herbert is old enough to understand that toys need to be put away. In a few years it won’t be so funny

Reactions: 5
I hope I never get to the point in my life where that length shorts are my only option! Horrible 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I notice that none of the stuff she bought last year is having another outing. Like that pink dress she wore a lot!

What.the.actual. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Thankgod feebs is there to tell me which way the clocks go!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.