Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she mentioned her tumble drier broke... She is really strange in every aspect of her life.

Reactions: 4
An alternate reality where Jimbo agreed to have more kids with Mick

cook1.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I picked Q&A because I'm hoping someone asks are you and Jim married and we get a salty reply :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What was Jimbo doing last night? 💯% playing away as I don't believe for a second that he could be remotely physically attracted to that freckly monster

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just can't get over the fact that in the name of money and energy saving they bought a 50K car and had a port fitted. The months and weeks when people are struggling to put petrol in their car. There are literally people at my work who have to cycle 1.5 hours to work every day until payday as they can't afford to fill their car up. What pissed me off even more was the fact that Jim's reasoning was that he couldn't be bothered to go to the station. He could have said it's too expensive, it's better for the earth, it's cheaper in the long run etc but no. They got a brand new car because he is too lazy to move his fat ass off the sofa, sit in his car and drive to a station. They honestly live in a fantasy world so far removed from normal people they can't even tell when they are being spoilt, privileged, pretentious cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I hope someone asks if she's back at her SW starting weight.

And

Do you sell gifted items on marketplace

And

Are you still a body shop rep

And

Show us your engagement ring

And

What car do you drive now

And

Do you think flashing the cash when so many of your followers don't have your levels of disposable income is a kind thing to do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wheres the q and a eh Mick? I'm desperate to ask for money saving tips and fashion advide

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.