Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or did anyone else spit there cup of tea out tonight when she posted about having her lashes infilled?

She’s making her kids go cold so she can save money but spending £30 on eyelashes is okay?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just caught up on her stories. Who is the saddo who has tagged her to say she influenced them to hang their washing out? Get a bleeping grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where is my morning washing montage Mick? How will I know how to hang my washing out this morning without it?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
if I had frozen lasagne I’d get it out in the morning and let it defrost then cook it? Or am I just weird 😂
i would have got It out the night before! 🙈
but remember she knows best so maybe we are doing it wrong! Remember the popcorn & people told her it was a chocking hazard but she was using her parental judgement!!

Reactions: 9
I thought I'd better check insta to see if I should hang out my washing today... thank god Mick hung out a towel and did a dance round her garden 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Got my washing on the line early today. Because of you, Feebs!

Oh wait no, it's just a regular thing I do most mornings. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
8 items in 1 wash. She's on a one woman crusade to save the earth there 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
8 items in 1 wash. She's on a one woman crusade to save the earth there 🙄🙄
She never ever gets the band wagon she's jumped on right does she? So this week she's Greta Thunberg (Thumberg with that head amirite?) so has to go full out and buy an electrical car, a full wardrobe of cheaply made, fast-fashion and put 5 pieces of laundry in the machine so she can be seen hanging it out. It's like she's an alien pretending to be a human or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am kicking myself, loaded many items in my 10kg washing machine, set it off, carried on doing a couple of bits, went to hang it out but I'd not shut the door properly so hadn't started.

This is my comeuppance for being mean this morning. Am I posting a story of me blinking and crying about it? No, I shut the door, made sure it started and headed straight to tattle.

She never ever gets the band wagon she's jumped on right does she? So this week she's Greta Thunberg (Thumberg with that head amirite?) so has to go full out and buy an electrical car, a full wardrobe of cheaply made, fast-fashion and put 5 pieces of laundry in the machine so she can be seen hanging it out. It's like she's an alien pretending to be a human or something?
We call her Greta Fun Sponge because you can guarantee she ain't a laugh a minute! Life is real and life is earnest.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
haha this description is perfect, so true! She’s bizarre, like everything seems to be some huge revelation to her?! And that’s when she starts spouting her tit top tips ‘did you guys know you can BRUSH YOUR TEETH?’ complete with shocked face and triple chins galore. It’s really strange.

Maybe she was frozen as an old lady in Tudor times, hence her Nick name on her, and only recently got unfroze 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Save energy by not using the tumble drier and instead hang it outside…..but only wash 5 things at a time and do it every single day. duck sake Mick get a brain.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.