Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate filling up with petrol but unfortunately we don't have a spare 50k lying around to buy an electric car (I don't know how much they cost, that's my estimate :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm honestly surprised she didn't stay on brand AND energy saving savvy and just get a coach and horses tbh

Elizabethan-Coach.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t (I can) believe there’s a damn war going on and people are walking one country to the next but Jim’s sick of going to get petrol 😭😂

Reactions: 22
I cant decide if Jim is bigger bleep than Feebs. If he made the petrol comment its tipping the scales towards him. Also he looks the type to use hookers and treat them like tit

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I cant decide if Jim is bigger bleep than Feebs. If he made the petrol comment its tipping the scales towards him. Also he looks the type to use hookers and treat them like tit
Someone said they were in a restaurant the same time as Mick and Jimbo Jet and he was a pig towards the serving staff. She just sat there and looked on by all accounts. Both complete entitled stuck up c u n t s

Reactions: 18
What was she like running round the side of the house while filming Instagram stories. Calm down Anneka Rice

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think he is. He deffo gives off “I’m better than you” vibes & if he did say the petrol comment than that proves it. Without a doubt he talks to people in retail & hospitality like they are beneath him!!

Reactions: 14
Oh duck off Mick. All this talk about saving money and electricity bills yet you have the money to buy a new car, pay for the electric to be channelled to the front of the house and charge the bloody thing despite the rising cost of electricity. She must think her followers are stupid and gullible to be following any of her tips. Although I’m pretty sure she writes most of her messages herself. Those tips were so basic surely everyone knows them already. It’s not rocket science! This has all be gearing up for a sponsorship from an energy company or something. Wonder how many of her genuine followers she’s just lost because she’s just proved she’s so out of touch

Reactions: 15
She moaned about being in debt that one time, became Mick Martin Lewis, then proceeded to spend money like a drugs baron needing to get rid of a few million quid. And she didn't stop.

She's the most out of touch, condescending, smug, privileged, opinionated hole on Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think she would have gained a lot more respect (well, that’s possibly a bit of anstretch
She moaned about being in debt that one time, became Mick Martin Lewis, then proceeded to spend money like a drugs baron needing to get rid of a few million quid. And she didn't stop.

She's the most out of touch, condescending, smug, privileged, opinionated hole on Instagram.
i honestly don’t think she’s ever been in debt, I’m sure she says tit like that to try and be relatable to peasants who can’t afford to walk around in pants mid winter with heating full blast or don’t have an aga on constantly

Reactions: 10
It's scary to think of all the people she's potentially influencing into getting electric car points installed and new electric cars, buying winter clothes at the end of winter, getting Hive heating installed (the list goes on), thinking they'll be saving money when actually they'll just be tens of thousands of pounds in debt. I know that is technically their own responsibility, but some people are very very vulnerable and not good with/don't understand money management. She has a responsibility as an "influencer" to caveat what she's doing (i.e. they have lots of disposable income/ have been saving for this/ she is not advertising this as a way to save money) or explain that it costs x but they're planning for it to save them x over x years, leaving them in a net gain/ loss position. She needs to be transparent

It's scary to think of all the people she's potentially influencing into getting electric car points installed and new electric cars, buying winter clothes at the end of winter, getting Hive heating installed (the list goes on), thinking they'll be saving money when actually they'll just be tens of thousands of pounds in debt. I know that is technically their own responsibility, but some people are very very vulnerable and not good with/don't understand money management. She has a responsibility as an "influencer" to caveat what she's doing (i.e. they have lots of disposable income/ have been saving for this/ she is not advertising this as a way to save money) or explain that it costs x but they're planning for it to save them x over x years, leaving them in a net gain/ loss position. She needs to be transparent
Don't dare ask our Mick how she affords things, she goes crazy 🤣 she'd do 59 stories on how she uses clubcard vouchers and they're not well off at all, her little bit of work pays for everything they have blah blah 🙄

Despite what she says she's never ever honest she just presents the bulllshit Mick version. I'll never forget her moaning her saggy udders off then her saying her father gave her £200 to spend just on herself because she deserves a treat 🤯 she's a grown ass woman 🤡 I agree she's VERY misleading

• Heart
I wonder how long it will be until she's banging on about the face that most Tescos have free EV charging points, so she can charge the car whilst earning clubcard points

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think he is. He deffo gives off “I’m better than you” vibes & if he did say the petrol comment than that proves it. Without a doubt he talks to people in retail & hospitality like they are beneath him!!
Has he seen the bleeping state of himself and his missus. The only thing them 2 are a better at than other people is eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has he seen the bleeping state of himself and his missus. The only thing them 2 are a better at than other people is eating.
true! When She shows him I think what a miserable twit! Plus the wearing of shorts all year round 🤔

i wonder if any of her actual friends see her socials & think like WTF??

Reactions: 7
the electric car if it was bought through the business can be offset from her tax bill.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Don't dare ask our Mick how she affords things, she goes crazy 🤣 she'd do 59 stories on how she uses clubcard vouchers and they're not well off at all, her little bit of work pays for everything they have blah blah 🙄

Despite what she says she's never ever honest she just presents the bulllshit Mick version. I'll never forget her moaning her saggy udders off then her saying her father gave her £200 to spend just on herself because she deserves a treat 🤯 she's a grown ass woman 🤡 I agree she's VERY misleading
I would genuinely love to see a monthly pay check for them both. I bet they’re so out of touch that their £5000 a month is pennies to them!

Reactions: 5
She could windmill the tikka tits about like a Tudor wind turbine to power the new car.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.