Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she’s never really shown her washing on the line before or made SUCH a fuss suggests to me she’s never done it before?! Anyone with a garden puts washing out surely? Why does she think filming it for the followers is interesting? Probably takes her longer to set her phone up to film it then actually doing it 🙄

Reactions: 24
The fact she’s suddenly showing us hanging washing out sounds like it’s a revolution to her. Mick this is a normal thing to do, you haven’t reinvented the wheel, nobody is going to be thinking “ah duck I’ve got a garden and a washing line never knew what to do with it until chicken bollock showed me”
Imagine her doing a reel where she hoovers the house “oh my god guuyyyysss I’ve just found this contraption and it actually picks up bits from the floor without you having to pay someone to come and do it”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
she’s acting like she’s just left home and having to cook, clean, and pay bills for the first time ever. Why is the washing hung like that 🥲

Reactions: 18
If your 'content' Is hanging the washing out maybe you need a new job.

Reactions: 16
Can’t find time to leave the house to go to a gym/class etc although she would “genuinely love to” yet she sends golden balls to preschool now so surely she’s got all day??

Reactions: 17
All three of those gymondo stories should have been marked as an Ad so there’s another report to the ASA. I thought she was “really diligent” and good at this because it’s “her job” 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What an absolute lump. It infuriates me she’s getting paid to promote this, yet is the most laziest person ever! She’s doing it because she’s coining it in from the company and has no intention of getting healthier, fitter or losing weight. It’s a joke. She’s a joke.

Reactions: 12
duck off with the blinking, it makes me frigging dizzy 🤯🤯🤯 She’s clearly not comfortable with the exercise ads….look at the length of time her eyes are closed in between the incessant blinking!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d find it more believable if I could see changes… but even through the blinking there’s no difference!!

Reactions: 8
Finds it impossible to get out of the house. Unless it's to shop or eat. duck off!

Reactions: 13
“Can mummy have her boobie back please” 🤢🤮
ewww. Just eww.

i don’t know how to explain it but the thought of her putting her kids to bed creeps me out. I bet she’s just so creepy, big and scary while she’s in a dark room with them and her tits are flying around.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.