Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Can mummy have her boobie back please” 🤢🤮
Nah. No. Sorry. All kinds of weird/wrong. The kid doesn’t know any boundaries & isn’t likely too with these two as his parents. Doesn’t Jim get kicks from watching her feed? 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Why is Vesper still waking most nights? Is she not 5 now? God I could not deal with it.
Probably tit-scared coz she's forced to sleep on a floor separate to the rest of the family. So has to climb down the stairs at whatever time in the night seeking comfort. Either that or the lazy fucks cant be arsed setting boundaries and putting her back to bed. That's after they've spent however long waiting for her to fall asleep. Can't be the latter though coz Mick is a parenting expert (as well as debt / fitness / fashion / chickens...)

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Smoke
And mirrors always. Saving money on energy,buying a new car. Do what she likes I don't care but preaching about
Keeping her lard arse warm when she's got more than most it's not the one. I usually enjoy her car crash viewing but ,the bed thing,that's bananas, sleep like the queen and admit it all the bed hopping,why can't the kid have the spare room,what the hell. Filming the work men in her smug glory is just🤯 jimbo forking out for top of the range battery car -does weight take more power - smug tits ginger large Tudor

Reactions: 16
So she wants to save energy cos charging the car will add to their bills 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also Jim you stuck up ass, he doesn’t want to go to the petrol station anymore. Get over yourself!
Also he moaning he stole her 5 mins of alone time. BOTH YOUR CHILDREN GO TO SCHOOL/NURSERY AND YOU DONT WORK!!

Reactions: 24
‘Couldn’t face going to the garage anymore’. You what? Who even says tit like that? 🤣 they’re just the strangest couple I swear.

Also, bet she’s loving those builders being there. Exhibitionist Pheebz is probably ‘boobin’ much more than normal so she can get those tits out for the lads 😁🤢🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Is that why Jimbo turned the Aga off? To save the energy to charge his new motor. My neighbours have an electric car and it costs about £20 to fully charge it.

Guessing it won’t be just any electric car either, what we saying, Tesla? Polestar?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Is that why Jimbo turned the Aga off? To save the energy to charge his new motor. My neighbours have an electric car and it costs about £20 to fully charge it.

Guessing it won’t be just any electric car either, what we saying, Tesla? Polestar?
A giant electric swan

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Probably tit-scared coz she's forced to sleep on a floor separate to the rest of the family. So has to climb down the stairs at whatever time in the night seeking comfort. Either that or the lazy fucks cant be arsed setting boundaries and putting her back to bed. That's after they've spent however long waiting for her to fall asleep. Can't be the latter though coz Mick is a parenting expert (as well as debt / fitness / fashion / chickens...)
Because they're too lazy to set boundaries is the exact reason.
She's proved that many times

Reactions: 9
Now don't forget girls, Mick couldn't afford the lifestyle they live without her Tesco ADs 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.