Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look it's actually marked on maps for us 😂

(This isn't actually it before anyone tries to get me in trouble 🤪)

Screenshot_20220320-195039.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder in V still goes to her horse riding lessons 🤔 she seemed to go about twice and we haven't seen or heard anything since (despite friends/family giving them money for riding lessons for birthday/ Christmas).

Reactions: 10
I can't believe the amount of messages she's getting saying they've bought warm clothes and used Eco settings thanks to her.
Surely they're her messaging herself?!
I thought people had more common sense than that? 🤔
It’ll be the same people who told her she looked sexy in the snakey jumpsuit thing…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know how you guys can exist in 18 degrees, that's like our base temperature,but we normally put it up to 20 to heat up the house in the evenings. We are both extremely cold people tho and I could simply not relax if the house was freezing cold, regardless of the layers🤣 But we only have a tiny 2 bedroom house, not a Tudor mansion, so we still only pay less then third of their bill😵💫

Reactions: 5
What do we think is bigger? Their energy bills? or food and drink expenditure? Or Mick's forehead?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine opening his curtains to the sight of her doing exercises.
No wonder he wasn't well!
I bet poor Alan’s been invited round for an evening of erm… entertainment 😉 with Pheebz and Jimbo a good few times that he has had to politely decline! They seem like the type.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A7E85C67-A1A3-4290-A2D7-6467E402A475.png
Her house is such an odd set up! She’s so overlooked.
“The dick head over the way is filming herself hanging out the washing again Mary”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel like this is a "here you go tatters" post.
Someone asked if it was her house on here.
And then she's also showing us her coat zipped up
Like shooting fish in a barrel! She’s pretty much just responding to Tattle all the time now and I am here for it!

Reactions: 14
Does she think that filming herself putting out washing is “work” or “content”!! Can you imagine being one of these people who thinks to film themselves doing such mundane things for their “fans” - plus it’ll take longer setting the camera up than to put the washing out!

Reactions: 14
She’s just thrown that washing at the line!
It makes me itchy how she does her laundry 🤣 but then I am a peasant so I have about 25 years more experience than her of doing my own washing

Imagine looking out your window and seeing Mick Smugnall stamping around the Tudor gardens in her crocs every morning 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It makes me itchy how she does her laundry 🤣 but then I am a peasant so I have about 25 years more experience than her of doing my own washing

Imagine looking out your window and seeing Mick Smugnall stamping around the Tudor gardens in her crocs every morning 😆
Same here, I mean yeah it’s her washing she can do it as she wants but surely peg them from the bottom so you don’t get a line down the back! Maybe she used to tumble dry everything & has never actually hung washing out before or the housekeeper hasn’t shown her how to do it!

Reactions: 13
Same here, I mean yeah it’s her washing she can do it as she wants but surely peg them from the bottom so you don’t get a line down the back! Maybe she used to tumble dry everything & has never actually hung washing out before or the housekeeper hasn’t shown her how to do it!
I bet she's sacked the cleaner off to try and save money! That's why she's showing all this 'domestic' content 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.