Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I scrolled past that when I was looking for big pictures of her maternity shoot earlier 😂
It may have been a comment from one of her stuck up pals I'm fuming I can't find it 🤣 there's some gems (none tooth related) in her pics😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just looking through some of her highlights (yes I’m bored) 😂😂

0CC038E4-FCFE-4797-A106-E16EC2FF4232.png
Her dob, still gonna need to see the birth certificate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just looking through some of her highlights (yes I’m bored) 😂😂

View attachment 1165525Her dob, still gonna need to see the birth certificate 😂
Well, well, well. She really was born in 1984. Cannot get my head around the fact she’s younger than me. Feel bad for her, but she makes me feel brilliant about myself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually can't believe she's my age. Wow.

Who asked if shes got a cleaner ahahaha. And for the link to the pink shirt

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m ten days younger than her, she literally looks 10 years older. I can’t think of anyone my age who looks like that at 37!!!

jims Mam must be so proud of her sons

Reactions: 8
duck sake, just noticed her birthday is the same day as my husbands. Feel we may need a divorce for this now 🤣
Same here, and he’s older! I’ve just shown him a picture and asked him to guess the age….’At least 45’. Told me to f*** off when I said you her then him 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
The £300 5 year old pram popped into my mind so I had a nosy. No takers at £300 so dropped to £250… drop the price another few 50s Mick and you’ll be closer to the actual value. Delighted she didn’t get £300 for it.
System include "Chassis including wheels"
No tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.