Phoebe Court #17 Micks dungers are too tight to mention, nearly let her daughter drown all for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she said on the first day she dropped him off that she’d told the nursery workers to ring her if he was slightly unsettled so she’s made them contact her.
Most parents want and need their children to adjust but nope, Mick thunders in and drags him home.
She's said they won't be having anymore children, 100% she is just holding onto him being a "baby" a needing her, rather than letting him grow up like Vesper.

Reactions: 10
Are paid partnerships not ads? Because I can’t see an add. Also I’m very glad I’m not going to dinner with her. She looks ridiculous

Reactions: 6
God those kitten heels have their work cut out for them tonight trying to support her…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Wow that makeup advert I mean there’s no depths she won’t stoop to is there? Sexualising her child and making her a money machine.

Tell me Mick, was it worth a few quid?

It’s disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It is horrible when you think about it, her “work” is just pimping out her kids to advertise any third rate companies that want to work with her. These “influencers” really are just awful people.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Wow that makeup advert I mean there’s no depths she won’t stoop to is there? Sexualising her child and making her a money machine.

Tell me Mick, was it worth a few quid?

It’s disgusting.
I feel like I’m on one today on here but why is she sexualising her 😂😂 little girls like playing with make up. I think saying she’s sexualising her child for a few quid is a bit of a reach.
Let’s get back to slagging her dress sense off, laughing at energy saving tips and wondering why she fiddles with her several chins..

Reactions: 9
I feel like I’m on one today on here but why is she sexualising her 😂😂 little girls like playing with make up. I think saying she’s sexualising her child for a few quid is a bit of a reach.
Let’s get back to slagging her dress sense off, laughing at energy saving tips and wondering why she fiddles with her several chins..

Because why does a 5/6 year old need to wear make up? Or be encouraged to wear make up, kids are only kids once why would you want them to grow up any faster? Oh wait I know 💰 💰. Kids “might” like playing with make up… my kid also likes chocolate does she have it all day everyday? No. All about boundaries…

Also don’t recall ever seeing a story about V getting into her make up so once again something made up for an ad.

Reactions: 2
Because why does a 5/6 year old need to wear make up? Or be encouraged to wear make up, kids are only kids once why would you want them to grow up any faster? Oh wait I know 💰 💰. Kids “might” like playing with make up… my kid also likes chocolate does she have it all day everyday? No. All about boundaries…

Also don’t recall ever seeing a story about V getting into her make up so once again something made up for an ad.
I agree with what you're saying in a sense but I don't think it's sexualising her

I personally dont let my kids play/wear makeup at that young age as I don't need beauty standards putting on them so young.
They don't even know what make up is

Reactions: 4
I agree with what you're saying in a sense but I don't think it's sexualising her

I personally dont let my kids play/wear makeup at that young age as I don't need beauty standards putting on them so young.
They don't even know what make up is

Another valid point- always saying strong women, strong girls club blah blah blah yet falling right into that trap!

Don’t get me wrong not saying I like my daughter having make up etc etc but little girls (boys 🤷‍♀️) do and I don’t think it’s sexualising. I’m sure it’s only for playing at home etc and not like she’s going to put a full face of slap on for going to soft play….

Reactions: 3
Don’t get me wrong not saying I like my daughter having make up etc etc but little girls (boys 🤷‍♀️) do and I don’t think it’s sexualising. I’m sure it’s only for playing at home etc and not like she’s going to put a full face of slap on for going to soft play….

Have to agree to disagree on this one then each to their own I certainly wouldn’t be comfortable with it

Starting our day off with things that never happened I see.
If it did happen, Vesper is likely asking why the mummy is doing everything because she’s never seen a mummy do anything in their house apart from shout and make videos.

Jim is a lucky fella if this is his view during the deed 😂 how is she so red and sweaty already!
Also just made another report to the ASA- that tiny print is an ad unmarked and unclear.
The insinuation of blame being made out that she’s actually selfless which is the reason she doesn’t find it natural to come away and exercise. she’s just too lazy/doesn’t want to do it. She needs to just own that and stop making excuses. The kids could join in if she’d set an example. I use the gym before the kids get up a couple of times a week, but do a lot of home workouts too and my daughter joins in and then when she’s bored she’ll play with a toy or sit and chat with me until I’m done. I’ve always said to her I move my body because it makes me smile and feel good so it’s never about image or weight. I used to make excuses too and would say that I couldn’t exercise because I didn’t have time or the kids or whatever. There’s always time, even 15 minutes. I don’t believe that phoebe who sits on her arse while her kids are at school or nursery all day says she has no time or feels like it’s unnatural to have time to herself to exercise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.