Phoebe Court #15 Do your boobs hang low? I breastfeed don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely when denim is bursting open it’s time to either buy the correct size or lose some weight. And given these will be “mum” jeans which she thinks are flattering but are actually just more generous that’s pretty horrific that she’s burst out of them!

Reactions: 14
You can tell she is absolutely bursting out of those jeans no wonder they bleeping split 🤭😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She actually finds it hilarious. If I was that big and that happened I’d be devastated, does she not realise how unhealthy it is for her to be that size and constantly out of breath?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right, who is meeting at chez Hucknell to rob the place at 6am tomorrow? As they're heading off at 5.30....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys I think she actually squirted when she ate that popadom on the ad. Maybe that's how her jeans split 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So in a week we know her arse is so fat her jeans ripped and she has curried tits ….amazing content! 🙄

The laughing was a bit ott for me and I bet she’s secretly mortified that her jeans were clearly bursting at the seams.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So in a week we know her arse is so fat her jeans ripped and she has curried tits ….amazing content! 🙄

The laughing was a bit ott for me and I bet she’s secretly mortified that her jeans were clearly bursting at the seams.
It sounded super fake though

The only time I have ever split my jeans was when I was a teen and I used to wear the tightest Levi 501s I could find. I cocked my leg up to drag myself over a 9ft metal gate one night (don't ask 🤣🤣) and they split right under the arse cheek! I actually loved them like that so much, I thought I was Pamela Anderson and carried on wearing them 😄😄

Mick's must have split when she bent over to pick up yet more food 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How do you split your jeans right down the butt?
I understand a bit more the seams or something.
Or between the legs because it rubs when you walk.
But butt cheek?
I guess it shows how often she sits on her arse. The friction between her and the seat has causes it to thin.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How do you split your jeans right down the butt?
I understand a bit more the seams or something.
Or between the legs because it rubs when you walk.
But butt cheek?
I guess it shows how often she sits on her arse. The friction between her and the seat has causes it to thin.
Even worse how do you not realise you have split it on your arse cheek you would definitely realise straight away im
Not believing she’s been walking around like that at all the idiot

Reactions: 12
Even worse how do you not realise you have split it on your arse cheek you would definitely realise straight away im
Not believing she’s been walking around like that at all the idiot
Naaah.
I think she did it getting into the car and wanted to make a story out of it.
Because Herbs coat wouldn't cover duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is your arse hanging out really an issue mick when you regularly broadcast your entire tit to 90k followers?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched her vegan meatball ad. How tit and unprofessional. Every slide seemed to cut her off mid sentence. If this is your job GET IT RIGHT.

Also, the blinking is a cry for help, right, Mick?

So split jeans would be a major sign for me to kick start a healthier lifestyle HOWEVER it’s bleeping freezing out, I wouldn’t be taking a coat off my kid to cover my fat arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.