Phoebe Court #15 Do your boobs hang low? I breastfeed don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely what is she looking so smug about in that picture. She looks hideous. Her ego is off the scale!

Reactions: 12
She acts like she nevers wears a bikini yet there's 100s of photos of her wearing bikinis

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God I do wish I had her confidence though! I wouldn’t dare wear a bikini now after 2 kids and I’m a 12/14 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes Feebs. But youve also got a son and daughter looking up at you seeing you out of breath just walking, nevermind running around after them
That's more concerning imo
I agree, I absolutely agree that no one should feel shamed for their bodies, it doesn't define us and no one should be judged etc- but to ignore the health risks is really damaging as well, and she just focuses on the shallow.

Reactions: 5
I think the breastfeeding issue is tone deaf on her part. I breastfeed my toddler and did his brother too. It's recommended by the WHO to go till 2 and it can be a great way to teach about body autonomy and boundaries (not saying you have to breastfeed or anything, just that I was happy to and so did, it worked for us all). I think where the normalise breastfeeding brigade fall down is that they don't acknowledge that most women don't breastfeed because they don't want to, or they think its gross. Most don't get anywhere near enough support at the start, feel awful and struggle when they go back to work. Feebs sat there looking smug feeding her 2 year old doesn't acknowledge any of the privilege that comes with being in her position. She puts me off breastfeeding because she's so unbelievably smug about it all. I really can't ever imagine feeding my child and posting a picture of it to so many people.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m all for wearing a bikini whatever size but the colour almost blends into her skin. It does nothing for her boobs. It’s a tit bikini. It doesn’t look good. Send it back

Reactions: 11
But why does it have to be a bikini? Can’t she feel good about herself in a nice swimsuit? I bet she will not feel comfortable or good about herself at all in a bikini, she’s only wearing it because she’s making a point. Can’t she buy a fancy swimsuit and feel just as good about herself - with the bits she’s self conscious about covered up?

I’m a runner, a size 12 so I’m generally fit and happy with my physique - but after having two kids I’d be so self conscious in a two piece. Not because of what other people would think, genuinely because I wouldn’t be comfortable and why would I put myself through that just because ‘i should be able to wear one’.

Reactions: 7
But why does it have to be a bikini? Can’t she feel good about herself in a nice swimsuit? I bet she will not feel comfortable or good about herself at all in a bikini, she’s only wearing it because she’s making a point. Can’t she buy a fancy swimsuit and feel just as good about herself - with the bits she’s self conscious about covered up?

I’m a runner, a size 12 so I’m generally fit and happy with my physique - but after having two kids I’d be so self conscious in a two piece. Not because of what other people would think, genuinely because I wouldn’t be comfortable and why would I put myself through that just because ‘i should be able to wear one’.
I had this discussion with someone. Never worn a bikini in my life. I've been a size 26 and a size 12 and everywhere inbetween.
I bought a new costume recently and my friend said "Why don't you get a bikini?"
I said because I don't want one..
She said "But they're not just for slim people"
No... But I don't want one.
Her "But it's the in thing for everyone of all sizes to wear them"
But I don't want one nor do I personally feel comfortable in one. Regardless of the size I've been/am😂

Reactions: 13
I’ve pretty much always been a size 8/10 ( 4 in a fopperholic size. If you know. You know! ) but even on my honeymoon when I was hot I didn’t wear a bikini. Because I’m a ginger and my poor old pure milky white can’t cope with it!! My skin also has a blue tinge as it’s so white. So why on earth risk it by skin damage??? With her family history I can’t believe she’s exposing more skin than she needs to the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly that stylist she paid has done nothing for her, it’s nice for her that she feels confident but none of her clothes suit her, from the colours, shapes & styles. She needs to find a proper stylist that can give an honest critique. I get embarrassed for her 😫

Reactions: 2
I thought she looked better in the polka dot cut out costume than all the bikinis 😵💫

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.