Phoebe Court #15 Do your boobs hang low? I breastfeed don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas mickettes

hope you had a great day and the aga didn’t dry out your swans

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ at the title! Hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This legit looks like one of those pictures where the siblings feel heavily pregnant Mum's bump πŸ˜…πŸ€­
Screenshot_20211226-104133_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
How hot is their house though?! They're always in next to no clothes. Dread to think how much their bills are!

Reactions: 11
Fancy admitting you prefer the dinner over the joy on your kids faces!!

So much food for 4 adults & 2 kids! I know it’s Xmas but their gluttony know no bounds!

Reactions: 17
"I thought of all you paupers yesterday all day".....then proceeds to upload her gluttonous Christmas to 5000 stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my word ..... She has one of her feebs mantras 'This too shall pass' in a giant poster in her dining room! πŸ™† I wonder if there is another saying 'you got this mama' πŸ˜‚
It's disgusting isn't it. Literally says it all the time about her kids because they constantly annoy her, then has a massive sign with it on, basically saying these kids will soon be grown up and will duck off out of my hair. She's delightful.
Anyway, hope you all had a massive tudor Christmas with plenty of Swan.

Reactions: 9
Bragging about how she didn’t help with Christmas dinner aka sat on her fat arse all day doing duck all like she does every other day of the year πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This legit looks like one of those pictures where the siblings feel heavily pregnant Mum's bump πŸ˜…πŸ€­View attachment 943997
I honestly thought this was a pregnancy announcement at first glance 😭🀣
It's disgusting isn't it. Literally says it all the time about her kids because they constantly annoy her, then has a massive sign with it on, basically saying these kids will soon be grown up and will duck off out of my hair. She's delightful.
Anyway, hope you all had a massive tudor Christmas with plenty of Swan.
OMG I was thinking exactly the same, who uses a quote this depressing as a life mantra? Imagine growing up and realising /understanding what this sign means and that basically your mother hated every second of your childhood and couldn't wait for it to be over😱 who even thinks like this, yes its hard sometimes but when I look at my baby son I KNOW these are the best years of my life and would never ever wish them away. I could understand if she was going through something difficult like ill health, financial worries, unemployment, grief etc but she literally has the most privileged life with 2 healthy happy kids and her biggest problem is having a cold over Christmas so wtf is she on about??

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine her and jumbo @ the F1. tit shorts on, hotdogs festering in a flask stuffing their faces. Amused me too much has that πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Our Feebs never disappoints.

Is it just me that puts deodorant on whether I leave the house or not? πŸ˜‚
By the sounds of it, she doesn't.

Even more so when you've got people over.

2nd photo: When you get that first mouthful of freshly baked Swan.

She needs to learn how to take her makeup off too
I took it this way too with the deodorant.
I put it on every morning. I thought it was normal πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Why does she refuse to take thyroid medication. She has stated before that it doesn't make her feel any different. Yet she has put on a vast amount of weight in a short time whilst her hair and hairline appears to be diminishing. She really needs to start looking after herself she is really unhealthy and you can see it in her face. Instead of diagnosing herself with adhd she needs to treat the condition she has actually been diagnosed with by a qualified GP.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.