Phoebe Court #15 Do your boobs hang low? I breastfeed don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we just say a prayer for the poor sod who will buy her returned bikini and have a whiff of her 'spicy boob' and lady bits🤢 we all know what her hygiene is like, and she forgets to put on pants under her jeans so what are the chances she remembered to put them on for the 'haul' 😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Can we just say a prayer for the poor sod who will buy her returned bikini and have a whiff of her 'spicy boob' and lady bits🤢 we all know what her hygiene is like, and she forgets to put on pants under her jeans so what are the chances she remembered to put them on for the 'haul' 😭
I came here to say this! No bleeping way she has anything on under that bikini she is returning - absolutely foul 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s one feral slob when it comes to hygiene so highly doubtful she’s got anything on for the bikini try on.

Also here we go with the fake requests for help straight after an ad …clearly just for the engagement…. Another ad where she can’t keep her eyes open… couldn’t even be bothered to screenshot them today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God I do wish I had her confidence though! I wouldn’t dare wear a bikini now after 2 kids and I’m a 12/14 😭🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s unwavering, the amount of self confidence she has! I wonder if it’s really like that though. It’s not just the bikini, there doesn’t appear to ever be a doubt in her mind that everything she says and does is 100% correct. It baffles me.

Reactions: 9
Who does a meal a month as a Christmas present be arsed get him some bleeping socks and a boots 3 for 2 😂

Reactions: 5
Sorry, she rarely includes a meat free meal. She's done the occasional one when jumping on a bandwagon.
But I've rarely seen her do meat free meals

Also.. Naan breads aren't vegan are they 🤔

Reactions: 8
Her ad has annoyed me…she wouldn’t make meat ball curry with actual meat would she?! Making a plant based one just feels like she’s taking the piss just to get paid…oh wait, I cracked the code

Reactions: 6
Well I think everyone is thankful that she remembered to put on knickers today.

F364FEED-9104-4A8B-A8DD-BA694836FFF0.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think the breastfeeding issue is tone deaf on her part. I breastfeed my toddler and did his brother too. It's recommended by the WHO to go till 2 and it can be a great way to teach about body autonomy and boundaries (not saying you have to breastfeed or anything, just that I was happy to and so did, it worked for us all). I think where the normalise breastfeeding brigade fall down is that they don't acknowledge that most women don't breastfeed because they don't want to, or they think its gross. Most don't get anywhere near enough support at the start, feel awful and struggle when they go back to work. Feebs sat there looking smug feeding her 2 year old doesn't acknowledge any of the privilege that comes with being in her position. She puts me off breastfeeding because she's so unbelievably smug about it all. I really can't ever imagine feeding my child and posting a picture of it to so many people.
Unfortunately it’s not always that simple as ‘I want to breastfeed, so I will’. Many women are unable to BF for a multitude of reasons. They don’t need this twit making them feel ashamed for that.
I hope I am able to once I have kids but if I can’t, I won’t be ashamed to bottle feed

• Heart
Reactions: 11
WHO is fitting her tooth gems?!?!?! Why has she got a tooth gem?are these a thing?
I really need to know the answer to this. Is it permanent? I don’t understand.

And oh Feebs, sorry about your arse, is there anything though, that you wouldn’t share with the world?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unfortunately it’s not always that simple as ‘I want to breastfeed, so I will’. Many women are unable to BF for a multitude of reasons. They don’t need this twit making them feel ashamed for that.
I hope I am able to once I have kids but if I can’t, I won’t be ashamed to bottle feed
Yes exactly! Sorry I meant that most people don't because they can't or don't get the right support, not because they don't think it's normal. And lots of people do feel embarrassed or ashamed, even if they shouldn't. There's no need to normalise it. It trivialises the difficulties people face xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is it just me who would be shamed into loosing some weight if my jeans split. I wouldn't be finding it so hilarious that I'm so overweight my clothes couldn't take it anymore 😳

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.