Phoebe Court #15 Do your boobs hang low? I breastfeed don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what she’ll do at breakfast, get her 4 lunchbox’s out and make a buffet lunch for them and it will be a ‘top tip’ from her 🤣
I was wrong! She actually pinched food at dinner from the restaurant to give them an early breakfast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was wrong! She actually pinched food at dinner from the restaurant to give them an early breakfast 😂
I honestly wonder what sort of monstrosity of a breakfast she will have today! Im here for the content this week 😂😂

Reactions: 9
If I go abroad, I go for the weather, I once went to benidorm in march and it was bloody freezing....I don't even want hot red hot but warm.....that sky looked awful, that weather looks tit, I wouldn't have even bothered 🤣.
I can't think of anything worse being cold in a swimming pool with a grey sky. Freezing my bits off. I'd rather be at home in the warm.
And she keeps saying those bikini pants are huge...but they fit you feebs....so what does that mean.....?!

Reactions: 18
Took a video of the WHAT?! 😲
😂 hoping she means digs (why do I hate that word?!) unless she’s borrowed one of the local ferals and is going to do a #adoptdontshop and try a rescue mission to bring one home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😂 hoping she means digs (why do I hate that word?!) unless she’s borrowed one of the local ferals and is going to do a #adoptdontshop and try a rescue mission to bring one home 😂

I was going to say, I’ve heard her call her kids a few names but ‘dogs’ was a new one haha
I didn’t even think it would have been digs tbf, good point!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was going to say, I’ve heard her call her kids a few names but ‘dogs’ was a new one haha
I didn’t even think it would have been digs tbf, good point!
Honestly, nothing would surprise me with Mick seeing as she's so desperate to look cool and laid back

• Haha
Saying how supportive the bikini top is maybe apply that to your everyday bras mick ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
V&H’s plates of food are similar to the amount I would have. They look to be kiddies plates but quite a lot on them. Bearing in mind they had the fruit this morning too. Dread to think the amount Tikka tits and jimbo jet have on their plates

That bikini top is NOT supportive as you can see her white tikka tits bouncing and floating around in the pool. But I suppose if you’re used to your tits by your ankles, in a soft hammock it would be supportive.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.