Phoebe Court #15 Do your boobs hang low? I breastfeed don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she’ll still wear that outfit 🙄 Who wears a dress travelling 🤷🏽‍♀️ Comfy, easy to remove layers is the way to go 🤣

Reactions: 5
Well I’ve voted yes because I can’t wait for a smug boomerang of her looking like an absolute tit in that outfit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd go with the dress though 100%, less likely to rip on the plane. Mick, step away from the jeans...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I’ve voted yes because I can’t wait for a smug boomerang of her looking like an absolute tit in that outfit :ROFLMAO:
I refuse to vote on anything she posts because i refuse to give her any engagement 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I had that stupid boomerang head thing she does why does she think she’s 15 and looks cute 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
Erm why the hell is coriander still in pyjamas? 🥴

Looks like they are both in PJs!! No time to dress the kids but time to duck on on insta in the worlds most hideous tracksuit! Imagine seeing that in real life in the queue for check in!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually gasped out loud when I saw her “fit check” and had to gather my thoughts before running here but there’s just no thoughts or words… wow

• Haha
Not the backpacks she banged on for ages about either!

The state of it.

Has she said where they're going? It's not really warm enough in Spain, canaries etc. Basically I hope it's tit
My money is on Lanzarote or Tenerife at the warmest, neither of which are going to be warmer than about 18 degrees so nothing to be envious of.

Reactions: 4
The look like the sort of family you’d smell before you see them. Can you imagine seeing her sat around the pool, trotters out, casually gnawing on a swan leg while desperately offering a boob to any child within a 20 metre radius..

• Haha
Reactions: 37

My money is on Lanzarote or Tenerife at the warmest, neither of which are going to be warmer than about 18 degrees so nothing to be envious of.
I just hope it's warm enough for a bikini-reel 🐖

• Haha
The look like the sort of family you’d smell before you see them. Can you imagine seeing her sat around the pool, trotters out, casually gnawing on a swan leg while desperately offering a boob to any child within a 20 metre radius..

They just always look so scruffy!

I have been wondering where they are going as at this time of year, only long haul is going to be warm. Jet2 doesn’t do long haul so assume canaries.

We are off to Jamaica next Saturday. At leastI can relax now I know she won’t be there! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.