Phoebe Court #13 Moped at school, Mick getting mad, have a choking hazard, mummy has an ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked really good when slimmer - but I do think she looked even older.

Reactions: 8
I'm all for body confidence and hate putting women (and men!) Down because of their appearance... but she must be gutted she is pretty much back to the size she was before ( she may be a stone or 2 lighter) .. absolutely nothing against the larger lady , as I'm a size 18-20.. but it just be a bitter sweet knowing she has put it all on.. I lost weight a few years back and I'm a good stone and a half heaveir then I was when I was at my lowest and its not a nice feeling .. slimming world obviously works.
But im not so sure its substantial!

Reactions: 9
I'm all for body confidence and hate putting women (and men!) Down because of their appearance... but she must be gutted she is pretty much back to the size she was before ( she may be a stone or 2 lighter) .. absolutely nothing against the larger lady , as I'm a size 18-20.. but it just be a bitter sweet knowing she has put it all on.. I lost weight a few years back and I'm a good stone and a half heaveir then I was when I was at my lowest and its not a nice feeling .. slimming world obviously works.
Agree with you and I think sw is essentially well meaning but people abuse the guidelines to create fad ways of losing big numbers.
I think she makes herself feel better about weight gain because she was doing unhealthy sw habits to maintain it when she was at her lowest weight. To her she’s stopped doing those things so it feeds on validation to have put the weight on.
I don’t know if I feel sad for her. For a long time she lived a lie of working as a health guru preaching to others and having them sign up to something each week, taking their money, but wasn’t managing to do it herself. She was either really struggling and still is or was just a fraudster.
I couldn’t care less what size she is, I just wish she wasn’t so two faced about it and was more open. She goes through periods where she’s almost crying on stories because she’s unhappy and wants to go horse riding but can’t because of her size, to then if anyone mentions weight loss or body image she is saying people are judging her because of her size and she’s just happy being her. It’s confusing. You can love yourself and still want to be healthy and do positive things to promote your health, so she doesn’t have to stick to only one lane, but she’s so defensive which to me says she’s not as happy as she sometimes says.
If she’s definitely happy good for her.

Reactions: 7
Any diet works if the person makes life long changes. This means not going back to old habits as soon as the person reaches their goal. I lost weight and then gained it all back (kept off for 4yrs) because I stopped all activity (illness) and went back to a diet of takeaways and crisps and chocolate. She’s shows us a few meals but her portions are huge and she obviously snacks. Weight loss is hard but maintenance is a whole other level where a lot of the motivation has gone because you can fit in smaller clothes, run that race, BMI/Blood pressure all down etc.

Agree with you and I think sw is essentially well meaning but people abuse the guidelines to create fad ways of losing big numbers.
I think she makes herself feel better about weight gain because she was doing unhealthy sw habits to maintain it when she was at her lowest weight. To her she’s stopped doing those things so it feeds on validation to have put the weight on.
I don’t know if I feel sad for her. For a long time she lived a lie of working as a health guru preaching to others and having them sign up to something each week, taking their money, but wasn’t managing to do it herself. She was either really struggling and still is or was just a fraudster.
I couldn’t care less what size she is, I just wish she wasn’t so two faced about it and was more open. She goes through periods where she’s almost crying on stories because she’s unhappy and wants to go horse riding but can’t because of her size, to then if anyone mentions weight loss or body image she is saying people are judging her because of her size and she’s just happy being her. It’s confusing. You can love yourself and still want to be healthy and do positive things to promote your health, so she doesn’t have to stick to only one lane, but she’s so defensive which to me says she’s not as happy as she sometimes says.
If she’s definitely happy good for her.
I agree. For me it’s all the fake ‘body positivity’. If she was happy she wouldn’t need to go on about it, she’d go on about the day and wouldn’t give her size a second thought. As someone who is classed as obese, it’s all fun and games until your health markers become unhealthy. I wonder when she last had her BP, cholesterol, diabetes risk assessment, fatty liver check? I know that thinner people can get these issues as well but the majority of these health concerns are caused due to obesity (not all but most). I weigh a lot less than her and was just diagnosed with non alcoholic fatty liver disease after a routine blood test showed abnormalities in my liver function. 1 in 3 people will have this and it’s easily reversible through diet and weight loss (if caught early, no symptoms appear until later on when liver can be come permanently damaged).

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If you leave me now… you’ll take away the biggest part of me…🙈
AC3E456D-1D7A-4E91-A3CF-9F96D5954612.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s nearly 7am and I am on a night shift and I’m sitting in the dark pissing myself laughing thinking about her Tesco videos where she edits them to almost look like a tit 80s music video with the split screen 🤣 you know what I mean? The video in a video slides up from the bottom and she’s zapping fruit with her hand scanner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘The flicks’?! Yeah she’s definitely, like, 100 or something. It’s the type of thing your nan says to try and sound cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The tickets may have cost £10 but she’ll have spent triple that on snacks. Surely that large popcorn isn’t all for Moped?!

Reactions: 3
Why is Mick sitting in the car whilst she’s riding the bike? Too full from the Maccas to move her arse?

Reactions: 7
Feeling ick about homework...it's reading a book with your child, which she should already have been doing...it's not bloody Pythagoras

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry…. Can we just confirm….

She’s paid some bloke from a bike shop to teach herdaughter to ride a bike as she watches from the car.

I think I’m overly tired because I watched the videos about four times and just cannot believe what I’m seeing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Too lazy to teach her kids to ride bikes, too lazy to read books with them, too lazy to sort her manky feet out, too lazy to shop for herself, too lazy to work.

Tbf if I was her kid and had to deal with her temper I'd refuse to ride my bike too...Mick probably shouts "off with her head" if she even dares to wobble on her bike

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.